• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Like on the 3Ds?

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
I bet a separate team could work on since they have graphics and such and the real team could work on a new zelda i hope they could use the 3d to like dodge things

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I would like to have a new game and a re-make of Majora's Mask, but realisticaly, it will probably just be a new Zelda game, which would still be fine with me.

Why is it an either/or? I want both, and it's not unlikely that we will get both.

We know they're working on a new game so that's not even a question. And GREZZO could probably make Majora's Mask 3D in six months. We know they've had access to the game's assets since sometime during the creation of Ocarina of Time 3D, and for all we know they could have started work on it already.

I don't really care which comes first, but I'd like to get some news about them. Hopefully there will be something at E3.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I would love to have MM, just because after OoT, I think it would be appropriate. I would also like LoZ and AoL on the 3DS. I'd like to see some of the first ones remade and revamped for a new and good handheld. However, I don't want a new Zelda games for the 3DS. I don't think it would work. I'm a big person on system over handheld games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom