• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What would you like Link to have.

What would you like Link to have that is not provided now, either armour, food, ability or any gear/clothing?

I think an invisibility cloak or clothing would be handy, maybe with a shortish life before needing to be recharged and it can be upgraded.

While we are at it how about a 'machine gun sword' since every time he hits something it sounds like a freaking assault rifle going off and the Master Sword shoots anyways!

Have Link be able to sleep on beds. If he can sit down on a chair and flush the loo in Skyward Sword why not sleep in a !#E@#! bed. All he can do is stare at one! All the other NPC's sleep in beds (though they won't while your there for some odd reason they'll also just stand there looking dumb)

I would like to be able to board more creatures than just horses like Deer, Moose, Stal Horses (RIP Skelly) and Bears.
You can ride Stal Horses and Bears. I did ride a bear on the Gerudo Highlands and he was wonky to control but enough patience it's doable. Also I rode a Stal Horse though after like 5 mins I think it breaks but my memory is fuzzy and I can't remember where it was. It was only a certain region you could get them. I went to register one and freaked the hell out of the stablemaster!

Oh and you can ride deer also in limited areas. I did more often then the bear. I think a sidequest is involved you riding a deer to Kass but it can only be a certain kind. I never did figure that one out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom