• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What would you like from an Astral Chain sequel?

Astral Chain is doing quite well at the moment and the team have said that they'd be willing to take the series further.

So, if we do get a sequel to Astral Chain what would you like to see?

Would you like the Howard twins and the rest of the cast to continue their adventures?

Would you like new Legions?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
New Legions would be a must. I think the story should focus on the next generation, trying to take back Earth's surface and making it habitable again. The Howard twins could totally cameo, though, like as mentors or something. We didn't see a lick of anything outside the Ark, but then we also didn't see the entire Ark, either. Hmmm.

New Legions would be a must. I think the story should focus on the next generation, trying to take back Earth's surface and making it habitable again. The Howard twins could totally cameo, though, like as mentors or something. We didn't see a lick of anything outside the Ark, but then we also didn't see the entire Ark, either. Hmmm.

I would definitely like to see more of the Ark. We saw an image of it and it looked pretty big so seeing more of it would be really nice. Especially if there were more sexy neon locations.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
60fps.

Make the Legion's abilities more intuitive. I felt most of the time they were very clumsy to use mid-battle.

Evolve and build upon the platforming, it was fun, but mechanically it was quite terrible. I'd say do it again and do right, in a way.

I'd like to keep the characters and Howard twins of the first game. I really liked Olive and Marie was so precious. Hal was okay, his VA helped a lot, I want to meet his character in the flesh because his hologram looked pretty cool.

I want a wider range of locations than just Harmony Square and some slums. The Ark seemed pretty big so it'll be nice to see more of it, just not so much of the poverty stricken regions, please.

I want some new Legions. One particular Legion I'd like is a flying Legion. Both Bayonetta and Nier Automata had jump buttons but Astral Chain is really grounded. This stunted both combat and exploration in a way, so a flying Legion that grants a jump and/or glide would be very helpful.

I'd like the story to continue. The first game's story kind of just ended. So I'd like to go further and see how and why the Chimera are attacking earth.

So basically, more of the same with a few tweaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom