• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What would you do with $250 billion?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Because 1 mill is enough to live on for the rest of my life with the interest so I wouldn't need more than that or want more than that
What are these high interest savings accounts? 1.2%? So 12000 dollars? Or a 2% GIC? Yeah the interest wouldn't last you very long my man. And why wouldn't you just keep idk, 100 million anyway? You're not really answering the OP.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Oh... you know... invest...

ah, what am I say'n? I'd blow it all on blackjack and hookers :lemmy:

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
about 1 to 2 million would be for the things I need like, food, and clothes, and such. another million to buy whatever I wanted, and The rest will go to various charities and research.

Jamie

about 1 to 2 million would be for the things I need like, food, and clothes, and such. another million to buy whatever I wanted, and The rest will go to various charities and research.
Whats the practical difference between giving 250 billion and 249 billion to charity? Why not keep a billion? A million doesn't go nearly as far as you think it does.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Whats the practical difference between giving 250 billion and 249 billion to charity? Why not keep a billion? A million doesn't go nearly as far as you think it does.
I don't need much to live, and I haven't really thought of how much things cost. Let's just say if I gave myself 3000$ a month. that's 36k a year which would be 1.62 million from now until I'm 65. plush I'd have an extra million or 2 to spend on anything I actually wanted.

Jamie

I don't need much to live, and I haven't really thought of how much things cost. Let's just say if I gave myself 3000$ a month. that's 36k a year which would be 1.62 million from now until I'm 65. plush I'd have an extra million or 2 to spend on anything I actually wanted.
So why wouldn't you just have a billion? It's ****ing free lol.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I genuinely don't think I need loads of money to be happy I have most of the things I would want and I would never dream of giving up my job I'm on the side of bwwa I wouldn't keep that much of it.

Jamie

I genuinely don't think I need loads of money to be happy I have most of the things I would want and I would never dream of giving up my job I'm on the side of bwwa I wouldn't keep that much of it.
So? Why not just keep it anyway? This makes no sense.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Because I'm not that selfish why would I keep money that I neither need nor want when it could go to other people that would appreciate it more

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom