• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Do when There's Nobody in Your House Except Yourself?

Memory

Forgotten Life
I don't think I'd be left alone in the house all by myself. But I always make imaginary friends to keep me company. And change into the me who lives in the internet as always ^^

Or I could just ask Violet to come over.

i just laze around, maybe put some music or a movie on to feel some kind of company but i do enjoy my own company, sometimes its the company of others i hate so there is no real difference when i'm alone sometimes. so yeah, not much changes with what i regularly do. Its just less fun. :P

Memory

Forgotten Life
i just laze around, maybe put some music or a movie on to feel some kind of company but i do enjoy my own company, sometimes its the company of others i hate so there is no real difference when i'm alone sometimes. so yeah, not much changes with what i regularly do. Its just less fun. :P

Yea I totally understand your loneliness :)

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Doing whatever I usually do, video games and browsing the interwebs. Do I get lonely? Eh, not really. Though I do prefer having a few people around for comfort.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I'm usually home alone all the time because my mom works till like 8 and I'm an only child. I actually like this time alone and can't really stand busy households, I like my peace and quiet. Usually I blast music, eat, watch movies or do homework. It's not really a rarity for me, I've been home alone by myself for 4 days when my mom went on a business trip to Las Vagas. It's quiet, but I like it.

I'm generally home alone a lot. My husband works 60 hrs a week and no kids yet, so I spend the time alone :(
I usually listen to music clean the house, play games (mainly Sims) or the. My mom is off work I Skype her :) she's in Texas, and I'm in Indiana.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I am home alone quite a lot. Since I live in a seperate house to my parents (even though it is in the backyard) with one of my brothers (who is out a lot), I end up by myself. I just play Video Games and browse the internet. Having friends over is great too though.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I live on my own for years so I'm alone 24/7. I enjoy being all by myself. I work so I'm not home alot. I play videogames, watch movies/shows and internet a huge lot. There is always something to do. And on top of that I have a friend who always and then I mean always want to come over but I don't like visitors all the time :P

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I'm home quite a bit during the university semester as both my parents work and my younger brother attends school.

I usually use this time to work on assignments, read course books, read normal books (for fun), play games, watch TV/anime and of course *listen to music whilst I study foreign language vocab...

*what, doesn't everyone do this?

Joy

The Sexy One
I go out. If I have nowhere to go I just go on the internet and keep myself busy. Or I exercise. Depends on my mood.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I'm home alone a lot. I usually just play videogames, watch TV, listen to music, procrastinate any work, and see what's happening on the Internet. I don't mind being home alone, I enjoy my "me" time.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
When I'm home alone, I really only do four things on average:
- Go on ZD
- Play video games
- Eat food
- Scream

The first of my four things I do when people are in the house anyway. Same with the second and third. The fourth, however, obviously can only be done when alone or else people will think I'm being kidnapped or I got cut or something. Why do I scream? Because it feels good, of course! It allows me release all of my tension without physical harming anyone or any thing (except ear canals when others are present). Screaming is one of my favorite things to do xD

When I'm home alone? Well, there are certain hobbies of mine, that I just cannot stand people being around me when I'm doing them. I find it insanely annoying and it feels as if people are peering over my shoulder watching every little thing I do. So, when I have the house to myself, I enjoy drawing on the computer--drawing certain things that are too embarrassing to draw when people are present--said drawings, when I'm not home alone, I'm really really strategic as to not let people look at what I'm drawing, except my monitor is in dead sight in the family room, so whatever. I'm always glancing around paranoid-like when I'm drawing those particular things when my family is around. My sister picks on me too much about "him" and I'm sick of it. Home alone is always best.

I also like to play the piano when I am home alone. Except, for this one, there are literally no exceptions for playing it when people around. I only play piano when I am home alone. Well, a piano can be heard all throughout the house, so... yeah. Especially if I'm trying to play songs related to someone I'm ashamed of and gdfhkslfdsklggh. So, I used to practice piano all the time with people around when I was younger, but I can no longer do that. My skill hasn't necessarily depleted, but I'm definitely slower to read music now because of the deprivation of constant practice. But whatever. I sometimes will play my mom's electric keyboard that is much quieter, when I'm in the house with other people, but nerm.

I sometimes sing, too. Sing what? It's a secret to everybody.

So, drawing and playing the piano are the primary two things I typically do when I'm home alone. Oh, and I also do things that I do regularly, like ZDing and playing videogames and whatnot...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom