• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Do when There's Nobody in Your House Except Yourself?

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Put Supertramp's Breakfast in America CD into the surround sound system and crank that mother to da MAX!!

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I would for sure have a Video Chat with my girlfriend who lives in Indiana because my computer is set up in the living room, can only really have the peace and quite a Video Chat needs when I’m the only one here.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Invite boys with hair over and dress them up as girls :)

Na but seriously I am home alone a lot, I just play games.

bunny

birb overlord
I'm home by myself a lot, and I don't do a whole lot more than I normally would. The only thing I'd do then that I wouldn't do when there's people around would be to sing. Other than that, I usually just do homework, laundry, play a game, read a book, eat a snack... blahblah.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Hmm, when I'm alone, I usually do the things I like. Such as Drawing/Doodling, Go on DGN, Hear music, and play Video games. I do like my own company because I dislike the people who are with me and watch my every move.>.<

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
When I'm alone on schooldays, I sneak in and surf the web (although its forbidden for me but mehhhh ;P). Other than that, I practise playing piano and draw alot.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I am home alone a lot so it's not unusual to me. I just do what I normally do.

Well...There was this one time I knew I was going to be home alone for the entire day so I didn't bother putting clothes on after I took a shower :rolleyes:

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
when there is no one in my house i eat as much of the food as i possibly can without my family being there. i'm not sure why but when i'm alone in my house i'm extremely hungry all of a sudden.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Holy crap! I'm ALONE in the house?! O.O That like, rarely happens! My current residence always has someone in it at nearly all times, so it is extremely hard for me to find some space and time to be alone and do something in peace. This is why I'm always online late at night...

Anyway, what would I do if there was absolutely no one in the house save for me? Well, first off I'd be playing me some of my favorite music. I don't play my music out loud (I'll listen to it on headphones if I must) when anyone is around. Out of courtesy I tend to not do this just in case I distract someone from doing something. But when no one is around I will do it. I might even sing out loud to the music if I feel like it. And then naturally I'll play a video game sometimes. I play them even when people are around, but there's some games that I prefer to play by myself (most of the time they are handheld games). And sometimes it is extremely hard to do this when you have a younger member in the household that must look at everything you do, even if it doesn't pertain to them. >_<

I don't really like for people to look over my shoulder especially when I'm trying to concentrate on something. This is why I prefer to play console games when others are around and handheld games when no one will be around to peek in on my playthrough. Not that I wouldn't enjoy having an audience while I'm playing that game, it's just that in order to actually watch me play handheld games, people will have to enter my personal bubble and it makes me annoyed.

And as far as doing anything else goes, I'd supposed I'd do things that I normally wouldn't do with others around, one thing for instance (no laughing, please...) is that I like to play out certain characters of mine's role in some stories of mine. By doing this, I can figure out how things in a certain scene will go and figure out exactly what a character would say in certain situations. I can't do this with other people around 'less they look at me like I'm crazy. :suspicious: But when I'm by myself, I'm free to do this without having to worry about people giving me that look.

And I think that about covers it.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I turn on music and the tv because I can't stand the quiet.. i hate being alone but i could deal with it lol.. though I still don't like it lol.

I'm home alone for a few hours every day. What I do is I join voice calls and be really loud and annoying. When my parents are home and I'm in a voice call, I'm much more relaxed and quiet. But when they leave... I'm one of the most abnoxious people you'd ever meet.

Things i would do when nobody is else alone? The raises moral questions as well as regular ones. Would you do it if you were alone? Some people would, as for me if it is wrong i wouldn't do it.

When i'm alone, i do what i normally do. These things include eating, playing video games and doing chores. I am left alone 90% of the time because everyone but me works. I know well not to cause trouble or shirk from my responsibilities. Why would i do anything that i would regret despite that fact that i'm alone?

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I'm currently home alone, but I get on here even if I'm not. So I usually
Read Fanfiction
Cosplay as favorite characters
Daydream about unanswered questions & good anime spin-offs of other anime i.e Characters of pokemon years later, when they finished goals & had kid with their own adventure.(I kinda do that whenever I'm not paying attention at school too)
Go on ZD/PD
Make cookies/cake/brownies for my sweet tooth
Study
Put on Japanese/anime/video game music my parents don't like & sing along to it. Loudly

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom