• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Do If...?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I'd be all like "Gurl, you be fangirlin inside" and you'd be like "Heck yeah I am."

What would you do if there was a scene where Link hairflipped in slow motion after getting out of the water in the next Zelda game?

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
What I do when I see you talking about having sexual relations with Link on this forum. Blink a few times, let out a sigh, and go on with my day.

What would you do if a super advanced extraterrestrial civilization came to Earth and offered to uplift us to be part of a galaxy-spanning post-scarcity post-Singularity utopia?

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
eh.

WWYDI the sun expanded into a red giant and everyone had to flee, and then people joined an orginization known as the sun corps to fight off a force of aliens on mars?

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
Become best friends with the driver and then watch him slowly start to trust me more and more, and then I will suddenly betray him and hijack the bus and drive to my intended destination.

WWYDI you were a bus driver, going through his last moments as he or she realizes that they were just betrayed by their best friend?

Robyn_Hoo

Eren's Princess
I would drive my bus off a cliff, which is why it would be my last moments. Well, I assume that's what most people would do. I get betrayed by best friends so often that all I would do is continue on as if nothing happened. *shrug*

What would you do if the Internet broke?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom