• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Do If...?

7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

WWWYDI you were stranded on a desolate island with nothing to survive on?

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
*Plastic surgery success, brag to neighbours*

WWYDI a herd of drunken armadillos banged down your front door with a loaded RPG screaming "GIVE ME ALL YOUR CHANGE MOTHER ****ER OR I'LL BLOW YOUR HOUSE TO SMITHEREENS AND EAT YOUR GRANDMA!!!!"?

*curls up into ball, and rocks back and forth muttering "this isn't real. this isn't real. nothing is wrong! nothing is wrong!*

WWWYDI You died right here?

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Be dead.

What would you do if you heard footsteps on your house's main floor in the middle of the night while you were trying to sleep, and you knew that you were the only one home at the time, and pretend you have no pets.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Put him through trials to prove that he is worthy of wielding such a magnificent ingredient.

WWYDI an owl asks you questions about your future?

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
I would flip the hell out and think I'm dreaming or had my memory erased xD

WWYDI You saw your mother cooking in the kitchen saying good morning to you, but your mother had been dead for over a decade?

Wilton

Hello world!
Wilton would say "Good morning to you as well mom!", then Wilton would slowly back out of the house and quickly run to the police station.

WWYDI you suddenly got a super long beard that you were unable to cut off?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom