• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Do If...?

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
I would do a triple backflip on a pogo stick in a gorilla suit into a ring o' fire.
WWYDI every video game save in the world was suddenly deleted?

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
I think this thread should be revived...

I would cry while in the fetal position in the corner rocking back and forth for a week straight, until the Internet was back up.

WWYDI Nintendo shut down and confiscated all Nintendo games, consoles, and merchandise from everybody?

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Cry myself to sleep until I die.

WWYDI you swapped bodies with a wanted serial killer, and were forever trapped, framed, and there was no way to get back, yet you could never die?

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I would write a book about myself (As in the serial killer in my body) and write eerily accurate discriptions of my house and stuff. In that book, I would also write a note to my brother telling him to ask the serial killer a bunch of obscure questions about Game Grumps.

WWYDI You found out that you had a desease where you will be totally fine for 6 months, and then drop dead. You can only get this desease if you eat a certain rare berry you have no knowledge of eating, which means that someone must have snuck it into your food.

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
I would drop dead in 6 months, I guess. There would be no way of knowing, so not much else I can do XD.

WWYDI your mother suddenly came out of the bathroom with clown makeup and holding an ax?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I would drop dead in 6 months, I guess. There would be no way of knowing, so not much else I can do XD.

WWYDI your mother suddenly came out of the bathroom with clown makeup and holding an ax?
Tell her that Halloween has already passed.

WWYDI Gobli? :P

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
That looks strangely similar to Link from Rhett and Link on YouTube, so I would kindly introduce myself and than run for my life.

WWYDI you saw some like 6 year old kid quickly grow up and mature to the age of 40 in the timespan of 60 seconds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom