• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Do If...?

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Take the elevator, unless that disappeared too...in that case I'd get a ladder and climb through the window.

And I see, a Ryno is a gun from Ratchet and Clank. Never played it, but Insomniac's Spyro trilogy...my childhood right there.

WWYDI there was a hobo living in your attic?

Sheik

:the:
At first I would test him and see if I like him or not.
If I like him, I would happily feed him lots of food and play games with him and take him to the park, and make him my new best bud.
If I don't like him, I just would feed him food, but I wouldn't enjoy it...

WWYDI you woke up one day with your bedroom filled to the brim with pineapples?

Clank

Hmm
Watch the awesomeness, then worry about anyone that was stuck inside...

WWYDI if rockets suddenly appear at the back of your car and caused it to accelerator at a high rate.

Clank

Hmm
Carry on as if nothing had happened, some days I love allergies.

WWYDI you woke up next to Zelda(Or Link, if the next poster is female)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Depends on which incarnation of Zelda. If it's any Zelda other than OOT, TP, or SS, she can go die in a hole. If one of those three were in my room, I'd be the happiest person alive!

WWYDI the ultimate godly duo Thor and Loki led a rebellion against all people of ZD?

Sheik

:the:
I'd pray hopelessly, as I would know we are all completely doomed.

WWYDI all the clouds in the sky were set aflame (ignoring all laws of science, of course)?

Watch the awesomeness
Everybody knows you have to look away from explosions if you want to look cool...

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Punch them and take their leg no mater how miss matched it was.

WWYDI
If you could buy a big house for 1 dollar but neither you nor any of your relatives could live in it?

Clank

Hmm
What friends?

If they were a real friend, knock them over the head, a fake friend, just walk away.

WWYDI someone was trying to do a good thing, but was doing it in such a way that it annoyed you(since it seemed illogical)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom