• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Do If...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Adventure out as if I were Link, of course! Oh, wait, you said tattoo...see, the thing is, I'm vehemently opposed to tats! I would never get one in my life! But, if the Triforce was kinda just on man hand, glowing and all, I would believe myself to be Link and don the typical Hero's Clothes! xD

A thought occurred to me and it said "wow, all those years of cutting grass have paid off!!"

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I'd think "Wow somebody beat me to the punch!" I've been planning on getting the Triforce tattooed onto my right hand for a while now (but make it invisible ink that only shows under UV light, I still need to worry about my job). If it was regular ink, though, I might have to resign myself to a life of fighting giant pig-men, obtaining Master Swords, and rescuing royalty, because seriously what else am I gonna do with that thing on my hand?

I don't know what I would do. It depends on if it was a tattoo or if it was put there by the goddesses kind of thing. I would be scared if it was a tattoo and be angry because then I can't get the job I want to have. But if it was put there by the goddesess, then I would be scared for the reason of having to go save the world and be in danger every second until I win... or loose.

LinkIRL

Hero of Time
I got bummed out when OP said "tattooed"

I probably remove it cause it won't be the real thing

Well how else does it end up on Link's hand? I thought it was always tattooed. I guess the Goddess just magically puts it on his hand? That's basically what I meant.

Savski

HEY! LISTEN!
I would jump up and down on my bed till I hit my head on my ceiling and became unconscious. Then while unconscious my mind would drift away and I would start my adventure as female Link! Then I would wake up a few days later after retrieving the master sword and defeating Ganon.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Expand the tattoo by adding a huge sleeve with Zelda symbols, characters, monsters etc. right on top of it, stretching it out to my upper arm.

I would hit the front button of my alarm clock (because that's probably why I'm awake) and go back to sleep.
If it's still there when I wake up again, then my most likely reaction is a weird sleepy face for the next ten minutes to come, followed by freaking out when I'm finally awake.
Hopefully someone explains it to me later on and sends me on an awesome adventure. :)
But if it's a real tattoo someone's gonna get a big problem with me because I never want one in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom