• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Do if You Had 24 Hours Left?

Link8150

The 8150th Link
I would just say goodbye to my family, then do what I normally do, which is play video games or go on the internet.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If I had 24 hours left, I'm not sure what I would do. Doing as much good as I possibly can in those last 24 hours seems a bit...useless, because I'm only doing it to ensure I don't die with regrets or whatever, not from a "pure" state. Although, I would still try to do some good but not go extravagant with it. Give away my money and my belongings, tell this girl that I LOVED HER [I still do] since the day I met her in 7th grade, make up my bed...well, yeah I really don't know.

I think I would mostly treat my last 24 hours as just a regular day, apart from a few little preparations. The only thing I would need to do would be to gather up all of my daily journals from over the years and decide to divide them among my closest sister and my best friend. One or two I would burn. I have very few non-family friends, and both they and my large family know how much they mean to me, so I don't think I would have to say anything to them. So I guess after shipping off my journals, I would just do what I always do. I'd play my favorite music over and over, and then probably go out to run. Most likely I'd just run and keep on running to exhaust myself since it keeps me calm. Then I guess I'd just come home and shower, then horde all of my stuffed animals in a pile on my bed like I used to do when I was little, and climb in the middle of them and go to sleep to my music until the time came.

Fig

The Altruist
First I would say good bye to all of my family. Then I would tell all of my friends that I'm dying in 24 hours. Next I would go up to my crush, in front of everyone in the band hall, and tell her that I loved her and that it was fun to be her best friend. I would then give her a passionate kiss on her lips, with tears scrolling down from my eyes. I would then write my last will, giving everyone a little portion of my possessions that I currently own and give them to them, but to my crush, I will give her my most treasured items: My first Pokemon game, Pokemon Yellow, along with my Pikachu plushy and my 3DS since she always wanted one but doesn't have the money for it. With that, I quietly wait for Death to take me and take me to Heaven where I will meet my creator and my loving father that I haven't seen since December 27, 2003. I would then watch over my crush and become her guardian angel for life, where I know I can always be there for her and she would always have the sensation of feeling me in her heart, spirit, and soul.

Last edited:
A

Arojam

I would:
1. Find my crush and tell her how I feel about her (possibly even kiss her)
2. Tell all my friends how much they mean to me and how thankful I am to have them in my life
3. Spend the rest of the day with all of my family and friends and just makes the best of the last moments in my life

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
I would post this. I would then drink a glass of water. Then I would kiss my mom and dad goodbye. And then, just sleep.

Write my novella, the Death of Gilgamesh, to the best of my ability. Which is interesting, as it's about the inevitability of death. I don't know how I'd feel. Perhaps liberated, knowing it would all be over soon.

I honestly would be happy to just cuddle up with my girlfreind and play Zelda for my last 24 hours. Might as well end with what you love ;)

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
In no particular order:

-Talk and hang out with the girl I like, but for some reason never got around to asking out (seriously bkelly458, quit being a chicken!)

-Spend time with my family

-Spend time with my friends

-Call up my old childhood friends and see how they're doing

-Make a video and post it on YouTube/ Facebook of everything I want/ need to say to people, but can't for various reasons

-Make a will (not that I have anything of real value, but funeral wishes, etc.)

-Download the Majora's Mask Last Day song and play it constantly on my iPod, in my car, etc.

-Pray long and hard. Although I'm a Christian and know for certain I'll be going to heaven, I want to get my heart ready for it.

-Reread or listen to as much of the Bible as I can (See above)

-Share my faith

-Drive by all the places in town that mean something to me (my old house, high school, friend's houses, etc.)

-Look through my story/ script ideas, pick the one or a couple that I feel must be made or finish, and give it to someone I'd trust would be skilled and determined enough to finish it.

-Eat a whole lot of Taco Bell :)

This is an interesting topic. If I had 24 hours left, I'd like to have a proper leavetaking with the people I know and love. There's nothing more important than leaving a good impression on the world and that can be accomplished by making loved ones recall good times past. ^^

I would spend my time with my Family and Friends. I would also apologize to all the people i've hurt. say i love you. I would feel sad and scared since i won't be able to be and see my family again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom