• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What would you do if there were a Zombie Apocalypse?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I would totally want to just be a roaming zombie fighter. It's been my lifelong dream to survive a zombie apocalypse. Just roaming the country, killin' zombies and founding human settlements. Either that or I would start the apocalypse and use the zombies as my evil instrument for taking over the world. IK those sound like two very different options, but they both sound fun.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Realistically, I'm not even sure. Boarding myself into my house is an option, but food supply is finite, eventually I'd need to get out. I'd hope that someone has enough sense to get the message out of the zombie outbreak so the islands I live near can have their bridges destroyed, that way they can only be reached via water. So my plan of escape from my home would be to find a boat, get on the river, and head down stream to the island.

Alternatively I'd spend my days locked in my house honing sword/combat skills with youtube videos and becoming a zombie slayer.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
nothing b/c this will never realistically happen ever

I don't think the corpse reanimating zombies of the movies would become a reality but something similar to the rage virus could possibly be engineered as an airbourne bioweapon.

In the unlikely situation of movie or walking dead style zombies. I would grab as many multivitamin pots as I could get to avoid nutritional deficiencies from not being able to access a large variety of foods anymore and then go and live on a farm in the countryside, with hopefully egg laying chickens.

D

Deleted member 90890

I will abandon my morals and sense of justice. Compassion is no longer a trait I'll possess.

My purpose is to survive.

I'll put myself before others if it means that I'll survive.

I'll put others before myself to use them as meat shields.

Anything that moves within my sight is an enemy.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Wait for the military to sort it out.

For real, there's a reason that zombie apocalypse films always start in the wake of the US military falling apart or feature it falling apart as a plot device. Zombies tend to be slow moving, obvious about their presence, and show clear signs of infection. I'd give it a month before an infection is totally quelled.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
i'd kick the stairs in, nail some little ladder bits so only i can get up and hold up for as long as possible. Then when it's a bit safer i'd dig out a big ass moat around my house. Every zombie show has people build walls that inevitably come down. Nobody ever just digs a moat. What's a zombie going to do against a moat, pole vault? If zombies evolve to pole vault we'd all be dead anyway.

So then I have my big safe zone to plant food and stuff. live off the land! lovely wee life.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Assuming this is a 100% cliche zombie apocalypse, first things first:
  1. Before it reaches my country or area of residence, stock up on ammunition, gasoline, food, all the regular stuff that will all be gone immediately. I can raid places for more supplies later.
  2. Once the apocalypse is in full swing, raid a veterinarian's office for medication and anything else that hasn't been picked over.
  3. Build a fence.
  4. sit and wait for it to end
Or maybe I'll die and be generic zombie #3,295. Who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom