• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Do if SS Were Suddenly Canceled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
By canceled, I mean the project just being wiped completely – all data erased and all currently made copies destroyed, with retailers getting the word to destroy any and all held copies. The notion is ridiculous, believe me I know, but a thought to be considered nonetheless.

Personally, I would just freakin' rage at whoever I see. I know it is only a game, but this is Skyward Sword we're talking about. The next Ocarina of Time, if that means anything to you. The rage I'd spew forth would be completely unjustified in reality, but I see no other alternative. You?

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I admit, I would cry for weeks, 3 years of waiting for nothing! *shivers*

Twilit Archon

We Burn... Burn With Us.
Go out and buy a copy at Gamestop and laugh with the clerks at Ninty actually thinking any store would ever willingly destroy a stock of anything.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
suicide.gif

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Don't.....even.....joke....about....it..... *Sob*
If that happened I would first for a whole day cry. Get no sleep that night. The next day I would attack all my friends and fail all my tests because when I was crying I forgot to study. I fail because it was for 75% of my test. Then my parents kick me out of the house, I then am adopted by wolfs who show me the key to happiness! But then the other wolfs are mad and eat me.
So that's what would happen to me, I'm not lying!!!!

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel

XD That is awesome, zeldahuman :)

Me, I'd go through the five stages of grief, minus the last stage
1) Denial - I will not believe that it's cancelled o_O
2) Anger - I'd get so mad at Nintendo that I'd somehow get myself to their offices to try to kick some sense to Miyamoto :mad:
3) Bargaining - I'd bargain with Nintendo to at least get my copy of SS :nerd:
4) Depression - If I don't get it, I will be soooooooo depressed :cry:
5) Acceptance - Really? I'm not gonna get to this at all :mad:

I would get so mad I would just cry for a day, have like a 1000 matches with mario, lastly I would end up destroying my whole room and some how get superpowers to knock some sense into nintendo and steal all there zelda info!!!!!!

But seriously don't even mention that cause you might jinx us all and I might have to play the song of storms over and over untill nintendo gets some sense back into them.......!!!!!!!!!!

Cancel my pre-order and recreate the game through the bits revealed & spoiled (even though I haven't looked at that stuff) rename it as “The legend of: Helga” (to avoid lawsuits, of course) and sell it, making profit that Nintendo missed out on. Then I'd create my own own company J-10do! Using the profit money I'll make more games like “Android prime" “Poke-a-mon” “Monkey Wrong” & “Super Gario.” That's what I would do.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
I would try to stop the nearest game store from destroying all the copies by any means necessary.
If that didn't work, I would get uber pissed and destroy everything in sight with anything I can find that would be useful for destroying stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom