• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Call Your Child?

N

Notorious NATE

Male: Thor, Alfonzo, Montgomery
Female: Amanda, Kristen, Missy

T

TyphoneAlexis

Boy:Albert,Dart,Haschel

Girl:Meru,Shana,Sasha

50 chars....

P

PixelSmile

Girl: Pandora, I've just suddenly taken a huge like to that name!

Not too sure for a boy.
:(

G

GerudoRose

In this day and age, I really don't want to give my child a name every one and their mother has. I want to give it a unique and original name that very few people have. So far I tend to favor the Biblical names and names of historical people.

If it's a boy: Isiah (Biblical name, the Great prophet), Horatio (named after a famous Naval captian from the Napolean wars), Jebediah or Jeremiah, Jai, Xian, Johann and Leopald.

If it's a girl: Barbara ( like Streistand and Walters), June, Zara, Fatima, Sookie, Loralei, Angelynn, Evangline, Angela, Minerva (Roman name of Athena), Johanna, Mariah (a mountain in the Bible but the singer is exceptional), Ruby, and Margarita (nickname Rita)

Now all I need is a man...or adoption papers. Lol...

G

Goron Guru

I don't think about this much, but still, a couple of names of become apparent in my mind.

Boy
Apollo
Tony

Girl
Selena
Astrid

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I dunno, I thought I had responded to this thread already...guess the bug is to blame, eh? Hehe :D

If I got married one day, not likely though, I'm too ugly :D --the kid would be named Rad.

If it was a girl, then I guess Shayla. Why? Because my favorite friend at my school was named like that, she's very special to me, I'd honor her by naming my kid like that. Why is she so special? She was what I call a true friend, someone unique, never met anyone like her.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I'd be careful to pick a name that people wouldn't tease.

Alexander seems like a good choice for a boy, while Alice seems like good choice for a girl. Having "A" names is also an advantage, because people who have them are usually placed at the front of alphabetical filing systems and some queues.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
If it was a boy I would love his name to Daniel or his middle name or I would to name him Link. If it was a girl I would really love if her name was Wendy(for my mom) or Carmen(for My grandma, RIP)or Dannielle/Daniela or Zelda or Saria or Malon. but I know those videogame names won't come trough my wife. T_T

Hazel

A Frog
I like Aaron, Paul, Leo, Leonis

Also Nyana, (my personal favv) Nynaeve-->(taken of wheel of time) Alana/Elana, Bianca, Leona, Angela Britt (like my great great great granma. Just love the name!).

Austin

Austin
Slagathor. Sure, elementary school would be hell but when they got to their indivdualist phase in high school, they'd thank me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom