• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Call Your Child?

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
Hmm...

...If I had to name my child, I would name them one of these, depending on if they were a boy or girl (I am using Japanese Names);

Boy: Kioshikado (Quiet Gateway)

Girl: Hoshinami (Star Wave), Nyokomai ((Rough translation) Bright Gem)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I haven't thought for a boy but if it was a girl, I would name her Zelda. I think it's a pretty name. Or I would name her Pan

I haven't thought of what first-names to give them, but if I do have children, their middle names will probably be Japanese. Currently, I've got Shigeru for a boy (after the great Shigeru Miyamoto), Hitomi for a girl (given to girls with beautiful eyes).

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Well I have a few for each.

Girls names: Ammy, Rukia, Chelsea, and May
Boys: Ichigo, Hichigo, Ashton, Blake, Drake, Ian, Allen, and Azure ^^

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I have another name for a child I might be the father of in the future.

Niki.

;)

aww zomg that my name :')
And eather a boy or girl the first will be brrrrrrrraaaa (lol jk I got it from a video)
(Itachi stop eating the 3o characters)

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Oh And here are some One Piece names I would name my kids
Boys: Luffy, Sanji, Zoro, Chopper
Girls: Nami, Vivi, Robin
:)

More recently since the last time I posted in this thread, I decided that Ridley must by the name of my first son. :<

It's a really cool REAL name, aside from being a reference to one of the most awesome video game villains ever. 8D

If that will ever happen.

Two red haired girls with the names of
victoria and anastacia or else some mythical name like isis gaia but that sounds..well weird.

R

Relindra

Michelle or Sarah for a girl, Mike or John for a boy. I'd probably let my wife pick at the time but those names get my vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom