• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Call Your Child?

Link or Zelda.

Just kidding. (that joke was probably already made..)

Boy: Sander; I have a great friend from the Netherlands who is named Sander. I think it's a good name.
Girl: Dunno. I'm only 17 so I don't really care to worry about it.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
For Girls:
I looooooooove Greek Mythology and my name is Greek, (don't worry... I'm not Greek...) so I really want really cool Greek names
Trinity (first, wish I was named this, even though it's not Greek, well... I'm pretty sure it isn't!)
Athena (middle, there's a tradition in my family that for the first born daughter, you have to name her middle name with the same letter that starts with your first name)
Iris (first, love, love, love flowers!)
Alyssa (middle, love it because it seems like it's fresh and new)
Cynthia (first, but I just love this name)
Selena (first, sounds like my bff's cat''s name, which is Serina, but I also love Selena Gomez cause she does lots of charity work)
Amber (middle, I love the color)
Autumn (middle, it sounds so sophisticated to me)
April (middle, if she's born in April or something...)
Skye (first, makes me think of rainbows for some reason...)
Dawn (first, love the time of day)
Mei (first, if I really dare to give her a Chinese name...)

For Boys:
I really don't want to give a boy a Greek name because all of the ones I heard suck
Edward (first, I'm a twi-hard, I know)
Jacob (first, I'm a twi-hard)
Lucas (don't care, just like this name)
Cameron (don't care, like the name)
I'm not so sure on boy names because I'm really picky on what they mean and girl names sound more elegant to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Girl: Keely, Takaya, or Hanna. Keely is Irish, Takaya is a name I made up, and Hanna is just because I like it.
Boy: Devin, Dantay, or Kyle. Devin is Irish, Dantay is another name (I think) I made up, and Kyle is because I like it.

I only plan on having one child. It doesn't really matter if it is a boy or a girl but:
If it was a girl: Priscilla
If it was a boy: Raymond

Simple as that.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Well I'm 14 but anyway I want to have 1 girl named either Naomi, Colleen, Kayla, Yutaka (if she's Asian), or something else pretty. I would probably seriously consider Zelda. :p Hey I want to be a game designer!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Well I'm 14 but anyway I want to have 1 girl named either Naomi, Colleen, Kayla, Yutaka (if she's Asian), or something else pretty. I would probably seriously consider Zelda. :p Hey I want to be a game designer!

Hay, my little sister's name is Colleen.:)

M

Mrt3161

it would have to be Error just because that name is stupid...lol And I would buy the kid a shirt that states "I AM ERROR!"

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I really won't have kids, but once I adopt and Asian, I was thinking..

Male: Roland Giovanni (Giovanna is my first name and a old family name, me being Giovanna the III and Giovanni is the male version)
Female: Lux Giovanna (Lux meaning Light)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom