• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would Waluigi Do?

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Waluigi has always been a side-character in many different Mario spin-offs. He was created for Mario Tennis 64 so that Wario would have someone to play doubles with. Since then he's mainly appeared in different Mario Sports games, Mario Kart and Mario Party.
But he's never had a game of his own (other than that fan-made one). So I'm wondering, if Nintendo ever made a Waluigi-game; What type of game and genre would it be?

Perhaps just another type of platformer that's different to Mario-games, like Wario has. Or maybe it'd be some sort of strategy-game? An RTS!?! Age of Waluigi XD
How about a beat'em up? Perhaps that wouldn't work with a Mario-character. Nintendo is too protective when it comes to them...
Personally I'd like to see some sort of underdog story, with Waluigi trying to obtain riches and power, but constantly failing and blaming it on everyone else. I think an RPG might work, that'd be interesting!

What do you think? Any other suggestions?

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
DC4TtysW0AALIIR

Last edited:

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Well, he did star as the villian in a dance game, so there's that. It works for him. Waluigi is a little more refined, a little classy. I can't picture him starring in the same types of games Wario has. Probably not an action or platform, but a sort of fast-paced puzzle blitz or game show host. Make tons of money the refined way.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
I'm gonna point out that (even if Vikze kinda already did lol), as sad and a great injustice it is, Waluigi isn't canon.

BUT!
I think the true reason that they haven't made a Waluigi game yet is that there has not yet come an idea that is perfectly tailored to the wonder and glory that makes up the Great Wah.

In all seriousness, I think he would work well in a platformer game, maybe similar to the Wario Land series. It's definitely worth thought though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom