• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Would Make You Swear?

The Zelda Series Doesn't Aggravate Me Nearly AS Much As Mario, But if I Had To Pick, It Would Definitely Be Kaepora Gaebora(Particularly When I Accidently Want To Hear What He Said Again).

The snowboarding mini game in Twilight Princess against Yeta. My first playthrough it took me like 20 tries. During the shortcut I would either fall off or during the final turn I would bump into the wall repeatedly and fall off. Second playthrough > ME: "Yes! I am going to win on my first try!" (slows down during final turn so that I wont crash, pass the turn and can see the finish line). (Yeta passes me last minute.) ME: "F%#^$%#!!! I hate you Yeta!!!" It was all downhill from there, though it only took me 5 tries that time. XD

trying to get into the castle as young link, i'd hate getting caught and i usually forced my brother to do it for me.

I agree with the owl. He is SO annoying!!! Another thing is getting through the lost woods, or when you die over something really silly.

A

acekiller55

For me it was finally getting past the forest temple and then having black out I said some things I didn't know I new I didn't save sence the second dungeon I was so mad

zellinkda

one of many
well i wouldn't actually swear, i might think it in my head, but i wouldn't say it out loud. mine would be if you had one last shot before you kill ganon, and then you die. aw Fudge (that's what i normally say)

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I always get so angry when someone is playing a game around me that i have beaten and they are stuck on a puzzle. I think its so easy cuz i figured it out already, but not for them. Seeing them get stuck and stop playing drives me nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom