• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Would Make You Swear?

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
The way sheik keeps apearing at the right moment you need her, and then goes on and on with some stupid poetry. Then teaches you some stupid melody you don't even need

WTF?!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I agree about the Kaepora Gaebora think. How DARE Nintendo put TWO Yes options onscreen?! xD

geek4887

The Unknown
Umm, i guess when you fall off of a platform when you're not done there yet. I.e. the one in Gerudo valley where the cow is.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
when i die or do something COMPLEATLY ********. like hitting a enemy and taking damage because you never even knew they where there.(like the stalchildren in hyrule feild.)
...or accidentaly jumping off a cliff that took me FOREVER to get to the top...

meh...the owl does not bother me much. all you gotta do is pay attention to what hes saying, and when he asks "do you want to hear what i said again?" say no insted of yes XD (i will admit i did say yes once...accidentaly..)

I can get really agitated when I let a complete noob play one of my Zelda games, and they totally suck at absolutely everything! I excel at systematically explaining to them what exactly to do, too, as I go into detail and give tips along their way. I usually keep composure, though, as my angry emotion doesn't necessarily show on my face; it's more of an "in my mind" kinda deal, so I've never sworn...out loud. :P

Oh, and falling after having climbed great heights always has me on the verge of swearing, especially the Death Mountain part of the "Biggoron Sword quest".:yes:

Ganondork

goo
As I get into a game session and the longer I've been playing, the more irritated I get whenever I mess up. I start cursing madly whenever I'm doing something and then Navi starts talking and telling me to go and do something - even if I've already visited the dungeon she's trying to take me to. Of course, I get annoyed at the Kaepora Gaebora thing, I always make sure to read everything, but the switching up of the options always get me at least once.

Of course Link's death and I don't have a fairy makes me let out a loud stream of curse words whenever I'm agitated already. I also get mad when my father is watching and I get hit by a monster, cause he'll say something like "Wow, you really suck at this game." And I want to curse out both the monster and my dad - sorry but it's true. Whenever I fall off an edge also annoys me, especially during a dungeon; even though I start back at the entrance to that room.

The gist of this reply is that a lot of things make me curse in Ocarina of Time :lol:

MightyGhirahim

WORSHIP ME!!!
I remember once I was almost at the end of the biggoron side quest, and my little bro came on and knocked the wii over. I cussed so loud that I was grounded for a week. D:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm related to a sailor so I can't help but to swear on occasion. :sweat: Usually, it's when an enemy knocks me on the ground. Like, when I try to dodge but I'm not fast enough and I get hit as I jump and get knocked to the ground. That causes me to say the "D" word under my breath. It's usually the "D" word for other minor screw ups, too. But sometimnes... you get that one screw up... It's like a hard left turn that comes outta nowhere, catching you by complete suprise, and it HURTS...

... You know, don't you?

That's when "Oh s-" slips out. You don't mean to say it, but it happens like a reflex. There's no controling it. That happens sometimes, but it's just with the big screw ups that get me off guard.

Big Octo

=^)
Nothing makes me swear so much, I can control it pretty well. If I watched my v. 1.0 cart of OoT get destroyed right before my very eyes, that might be a different story.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I have like this little rage meter, and it keeps filling up with anger because of small misstakes and when the rage meter gets filled up I throw away the control and start screaming because of the smallest thing like opening the wrong door -.-

RAAAWR!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes the Owl in OoT makes me nearly swear.
You meet it so may times.

You meet in twice in the Lost Woods.
I fast forward through what the Owl says as much as i can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom