• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would Link's Pokemon Be?

This probably exists somewhere but i can't see it and i thought this might be fun =]

I reckon Link would use

1. Ponyta/Rapidash
2. Lapras
3. Pidgey/Pideotto/Pidgeot
4. Misdreavus
5. Scyther/Scizor
6. Chimeco

See what i did there? ;P

feel free to list your own for any Zelda characters =]

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
When I was a kid, I always imagined Link with a Scyther, so I'd have him go with that. I definitely think that Rapidash would be good too. If it were the MM Link, he could have a Bellsprout, Donphan, and Gorebyss for the different forms.

octorok74

TETTAC
I can't get this out of my head but I always see Link thinking that the pokemon are enemies. And I think we know what Link does to enemies.

I can't get this out of my head but I always see Link thinking that the pokemon are enemies. And I think we know what Link does to enemies.

Think he has a sling shot ready for zubats, and bombs ready for geodudes.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Link would have Jynx, Mr. Mime, Magikarp, Sunkern, and Unown...which would explain why he doesn't carry them around.

jk-
Link would have Eevee!!!!!!! Naruto would have Ninetails. Ichigo would have Haunter. This is fun...Shirley Temple would have Togepi.

Link would have Jynx, Mr. Mime, Magikarp, Sunkern, and Unown...which would explain why he doesn't carry them around.

jk-
Link would have Eevee!!!!!!! Naruto would have Ninetails. Ichigo would have Haunter. This is fun...Shirley Temple would have Togepi.

lol Link having a Magikarp isn't a bad idea, he does like to go fishing, imagine TP Link running in to Henna's fishing hole holding a magikarp and pointing at it with a confused expression. "By Hyrule! What the hell is that, Link?"

Dan

Everyone knows Link has a ditto , awww you though epona was a lovely sweet horse, Nope it's really a piece of purple tar. Oh links a ditto to... so is ganon.... the entire zelda universe is nothing more than dittos !

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Link would have a Gallade, end of story. I mean, look at this thing. The Blade Pokemon who's full of chivalry.

Gallade.png

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I always associate Link with the color green, and my favorite Pokemon, Chikorita, is also green. So:

1. Chikorita + all evolutions (or just base Chikorita)
2. Ditto (given that Link uses masks to copy others' abilities)
3. Rapidash (homage to Epona)
4. Onyx (Link's heart is like a rock; unwaivering.)
5. Lugia (just for a legendary, I don't think of Link as a legendary Pokemon user though)
6. Squirtle + all evolutions

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom