• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would Happen if the ZD Community Met Up?

If I were to meet up with people from ZD, it would either be with a select few or at a larger official gathering hosted by Mases inviting everyone from the main site, wiki, forums, facebook, etc.

I can't see any other type of meetup being particularly organized or not socially awkward.

Dan

I think it would be an awkward silence because most members here are completely different in real life than they are online. The ones with the so called "big mouths" would probably be the most shy and silent. Because they can't hide behind their pc.

Not true I'll bring my laptop and hide behind that!

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I would pinch JC in the face then I would proceed to punch him in the buttocks. After that I'd give him a gentle kiss on the pinched cheek. What the others would do? I dunno, but I do know what it would look like. A bigger, sweatier, and mad version of the current Zelda Marathon.

Drahsid

~Deku Drahsid~ | The Hero
You tell me.
i85vpj5.jpg

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I think everyone would be asking me if I'm truly 14 or 15 because of how tall I am.(Depends if it takes place before or after my birthday)

But actually we would be killing each other in a mafia game

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Chaos, death and despair.

Oh, no. Sorry, that only accounted for meeting Gumball Little. Yeah, the rest of the meeting will just be some nervous tap drinking. Maybe Atticus will make a joke, which will result in an awkward silence only to be broken when some odd guy in the back (JC) starts coughing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom