• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would Happen if the ZD Community Met Up?

octorok74

TETTAC
It would turn into one huge fist fight. Fists being thrown left, fists being thrown right, some kicks flying in the air and the occasional stab with a dinner knife. It wouldn't end well and we all know that inside.

Magatha

Magatha
Aw, you'd probably be bored at my side. I have nothing much to talk about because I am also extremely shy. Well, there are my stories; I'd probably bore you to death with that. :lol:

Lately I like drinking cold ones quite a bit, especially with music. So yes...I'd be up for it...and all that you mentioned. :yes:

You would not! I love your stories, and you are cool. If I didn't hang out with you, there would not be much purpose for me to attend. I get to hang out with Mandy in real life already.
Unfortunately I am not quite old enough to consume alcohol just yet. (Unless the party is held somewhere with a slightly lower drinking age, as some people have mentioned)

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
We'd probably all be SUPER awkward and say "Oh so you're this person?" and then break off into little cliques I guess... it probably wouldn't end up too badly

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Well, if my time spent at anime-cons is any guess:

I'd bring my 3Ds and a sketchbook. I would ask fellow ZDers for their Dark Links (A Link Between Worlds), Pokemon battles, and see if there are enough Kid Icarus players to set up Light vs. Dark battles. If Super Smash Bros. for the 3Ds is out by that time, people who want to play with me would be playing lots of that with me. I could see us doing a whole lot of group-gaming.

If it were a proper con, perhaps someone would set up a theater-screen with epic gaming for people to participate in, perhaps even setting up tournaments.

If I know my fellow Roleplayers well, I bet DarkLink7, Hylian_Monolith, Tatl_Tails and I, and perhaps others... will be setting up all kinds of goofy LARPs. Come on. You know you want to see a 35 year old woman zooming around a convention hall with her arms out pretending to be a dragon or a Loftwing!

I'd take my sketchbook and doodle things for people, or perhaps sign autographs, because... um... I actually think some people (fans of my fan fictions on here) might actually want that?

I'd wear one of my pieces of bone-jewelry and would let people touch it. (I actually do this frequently in real life).

I think I might actually bring one of my crosses made of bones to just to annoy some of our more vampiric members.

Actually, it's kinda funny. I had a dream about this very topic last night...

...everyone died.

Even me?

Did I at least die honorably? Tell me I had a hero's death!!!

Last edited:
I'd like to think that we'd set up a 52 inch large screen plasma TV with Smash Bros and have a good time, with the venue catering an unlimited supply of Doritos and Mountain Dew for the occasion.

I'd actually like to try and attempt a IRL mafia game with some people too. See if we could actually pull off a good game.

d18584a793.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom