• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would Characters in the Zelda Series Be if They Were Pokemon?

I thought this would be kinda interesting to see others opinions to this. I thought Link would be a Gallade because in Gardevoir's pokedex info, it says Gardevoir is caring & would protects anyone it cares about. So I just thought Gallade would be a male version of that, only he kick butt, just like Link. I also Thought Zelda would be a Gardevoir for the same reason.

Ganon would be Giratina because he was sealed to a different realm because of it causing trouble to the normal world, jut like Ganon was sealed to in the sacred realm because he was evil

Navi would be a whismur because she is cute, but wont shut up sometimes...but i still like her. Midna would be a Misdreavous or a Gothorita because of her gloomyness & charm. Fi would either be a Zubat cuz she can be increadibly more annoying than a Whismur or she could be a Behyeem because of her helpfulness & robotic accent in her voice

Link would definitely be a fighting Pokemon. I'm thinking a Hitmonchan maybe.

As for Ganondorf, I'm not too sure, however...

Ganon would definitely be a Nidoking!

images

images

See the beastly similarities?

Zelda is another difficult one to pinpoint. I'll have to think about it.

Epona, however, would definitely be a Rapidash.

images

images

I'd say Link would be Gallade and Zelda would be Gardevoir, no doubt. Now for Ganondorf, I'd say Bisharp.

When I saw Bisharp and compared it to Gallade, I instantly thought those two Pokémon had a Rivalry. In terms of Type Match ups, Gardevoir (Zelda) can't really do anything to harm Bisharp (Ganon) Since he's Dark/Steel. However, Gallade (Link) can defeat Bisharp since Gallade is part Fighting which is super effective against both Dark and Steel.

I think those Pokémon sum up Link, Zelda & Ganondorf perfectly in that respect.

Last edited:
Ghirahim would be a Scizor. Why? Both are superfast, very dangerous and handy with all kinds of blades. Plus Scizor is half steel and Ghirahim is also made of steel (or something similar) later on.

G

Groose-inator!

I actually played my pokemon emerald while naming each of my pokemon after legend of zelda characters. I know that gallade would probably be a good match up for link although in the hoenn region it wasnt available yet so ill say what i had. For me Breloom was Link, Gardevoir was Zelda, for some reason i had Aggron be Ganon mainly because they were both powerful fierce looking beasts. I also had some minor charaters too, such as Manectric as Epona, and Swampert as the Zora in Link to the Past. Now that i think about it an Altaria could be a Loftwing too, just a thought :D

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
A Gallade & Gardevoir would be perfect for Zelda & Link! I remember in Explorers of Time/Darkness, there was a team called team charm & Gardevoir represented knowledge, just like Zelda! Gandorf I think would be a NidoKing, Epona would be a Rapidash, Navi would be a butterfree, Saria would be a Celebi, Darunia would be a Darmanitan, Gerudo would be Meichams, Nabooru would be a Mienshao, Princess Ruto would be a Milotic, Dark Link would be a Bisharp, Fi would be a Mesprit, Gorons would be a Golems, Kokiri would be Treekos, Midna would be a Gothorita, King Zora would be a Snorlax, Groose would be a Sawk/Throh, Pipit would be a Lucario...am I missing anyone important?

P

piraka12

i agree on the gallade for link and gardefoir for zelda ganon emboar because of the originall ganon (he looked like a pig) impa lucario the three goddess should be the three elfs (mesprit azelf and uxie manly because ther standing for the same thing wisdom power and courage) and fi mewthe rest i agrre with the post above

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
I feel like a goofy Link would be funny looking as a Kecleon. I'm not sure why, but Kecleon in full tunic and gear would be funny.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
A Gallade & Gardevoir would be perfect for Zelda & Link! I remember in Explorers of Time/Darkness, there was a team called team charm & Gardevoir represented knowledge, just like Zelda! Gandorf I think would be a NidoKing, Epona would be a Rapidash, Navi would be a butterfree, Saria would be a Celebi, Darunia would be a Darmanitan, Gerudo would be Meichams, Nabooru would be a Mienshao, Princess Ruto would be a Milotic, Dark Link would be a Bisharp, Fi would be a Mesprit, Gorons would be a Golems, Kokiri would be Treekos, Midna would be a Gothorita, King Zora would be a Snorlax, Groose would be a Sawk/Throh, Pipit would be a Lucario...am I missing anyone important?

I am soooo going to try this once I get Pokemon Black and White 2. I also think that Midna would be a Shiny Gardrvoir.

Link=Gallade
Zelda=Gardevoir
Ganon=Shiny Emboar
Midna=Gothitelle
Navi=Buterfree
Fi=Escavalier(Lance like Pokemon and Fi is Sword like I think it's the best similarity)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom