• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would Be Your Place in the World of Zelda?

I would be a Zora and i would have a swimming academy where i trained young zoras to swim wicked fast! and when Link showed up i would offer him the magic boomerang if he raced my finest student :P which he would never achieve muhahahahaha :lol:

Maniacally impossible sidequest ftw!! :D

What a tough question.>.<

I would want to be someone who helps Link in some way. Perhaps by giving him advice or giving him items.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Seeing as my current occupation in my life of quiet desperation is that of a failure-artist and part-time stablehand, I can easily imagine myself in Hyrule as an employee of LonLon Ranch - happily helping Talon and Malon take care of their horses.

Much like in life, I probably wouldn't be able to get anything else.

I'd be equally at home at Ordon Ranch taking care of the blue monster-goats. If I were in the Sky Era, I might run a Loftwing ranch.

I'd spend my downtime teaching cuccoos how to kill.

Groose

Groosenator
I'd probably be the pompous guy with the big muscles, big unusual hair, that has a crush on Zelda. I'd probably bully Link in the beginning, and eventually try to be the big hero, but then realize it's not my destiny, but play a pivotal role in helping Link on his quest, and then become friends with Link and Zelda. Yea that sounds about right.

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
There was actually a thread like this a while ago: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?9756-If-I-Were-In-the-Zelda-Universe
I basically described myself as working in an armory shop in Castle Town, designing and crafting weapons and supplies for Link, given he goes and collects the materials I need. I basically described myself as Gondo from the SS's Scrap Shop (before I even knew about him) minus the being a big burly guy part :P

That thread was before we knew any in-depth info about SS, so when i first saw the upgrade system and the material collecting, I was pleasantly surprised that it was actually implemented. If I were in the Zelda World, though, I'd still prefer to be in Castle Town (TP), rather than a bazaar in Skyloft. I'm more suited to urban life in the real world, anyways.

I would live by Lake Hylia in OoT. I could swim in the vast lake at my leisure, spend quiet mornings fishing at the fishing pond and maybe grow some of my own crops in that little patch of farm where the scarecrows are.

I would also open my own Destination Marketing firm there, with funding from the Hyrule Royal Government of course. I would market Lake Hylia as a great place to vacation for the outdoorsmen, or as a romantic getaway for couples tired of being cooped up in Castle Town all day. I would build boats for boat tours as well, and of course for my own personal use.

On slow days I would help out the creepy scientist in his quest to uncover the secrets of the lake as I like to dabble in marine and lake biology myself.

That would be the life :)

:D Wow I love reading all these answers! Their all so unique! Huh, so it does look like there was a thread like this,oh well I guess it nice to have another one like now that there is Skyward Sword. Keep it up guys, I love reading other peoples ideas. :)

To be honest, I'd probably be a loner and/or a member of the Shiekah. As a Shiekah, I'd be a bad*** bounty hunter. I'd go out on surreptitious missions for the king of Hyrule and hunt bounties and such for income. I'd likely live in Kakariko Village, in a plain old house during the Shiekah glory days. I'd have drawings, calculations and such posted all over my walls chronicling my missions and hidden adventures. I might also be a soldier in the war that took place pre-OoT.

For leisure, I'd go fishing at Lake Hylia... I would also be an avid artist, researcher, and writer, but my work would be published under an alias pen name. [noparse]8D[/noparse]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom