• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What would be a likely title for BotW Sequel? (Come up with one if you want.)

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Arguably, the new Zelda Switch game is unlikely to be called just 'Breath of the Wild 2.'

I was thinking this morning along something like "The Tikiti Tribe." I think tribes features a lot in much of Zelda lore and I think a name for this game with a made-up name like "Majora.' would be fitting here, rather than the name of an object or an adjective as we've seen in previous titles. I also imagine they'll stick to either "The x x" or "x of x". I don't think we will see another 'of the'-title.

If anyone else want to guess or come up with a fitting title for the game, feel free to share here :)

Breath of the Wild was a rather unique title for Zelda. If Aonuma is building off of BotW as a new era of succinct story telling then I think future titles may reference in game items or characters like the pervious Zelda era as the OP suggests.

Personally, the Zonai in BotW were one of the most interesting things to me and I'd love to get more on them, so, in an ideal world the title I'd like is...

The Legend of Zelda: Rise of the Zonai

There's not enough information to accurately conject a new title.

I know, but still a bit hard to come up with something without much grounding.

But if I had to throw an answer out there..... Wrath of the Beast.

I know this is a bad title but i'd love it considering the title should hint what I want from Breath of the Wild 2. The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2 The Adventure of Link and Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom