• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would Be a Cool Legend of Zelda Game to Be Remade on the 3ds?

B

Blana

What would be a cool legend of Zelda game to be remade on the 3ds?
After playing ocarina on the 3ds I think that it would be cool for them to remake more Zelda games on the 3ds. Personally I think the wind Waker would be an awesome remake on the 3ds. What game do you think would be cool to remake?

Remake wise I think A Link To The Past would be the perfect game to see on the 3DS. Majora's Mask is an amazing game already, and so I don't feel a remake is necessary just for the sake of making better graphics and the 3D effect.

Ocarina of Time was the right choice for a remake for sure, but I felt there was little altered about the game. Many of the oddities of the game (eg. jumping off the chains of the drawbridge entrance of the Market and going straight through the ground) were left in the game, and there was not much added to it, such as make the Market and Kakariko more lively places with more characters. Now I know, this game is probably the greatest game of all time, so you don't want to mess with its charm, but it's a remake, for a handheld system! I really would've liked to have seen more sidequests in the remake. The reason I feel OoT was a great game to remake was for the purposes of adding more depth. MM does not need a remake because it already has enough depth; the only thing you could really do to make this game better is to actually alter the world itself and possibly add more dungeons.

Bottom line though, Alttp would be amazing with improved graphics I think. The world of the game is too epic to not be remade.

Majora's Mask 3D is the obvious choice.

The Wind Waker 3D might work, but I'm not sure how they would change the controls.

As I said here (I'm not sure how I missed this thread), I'd like a collection of all the games on the Downfall timeline, so A Link to the Past, Four Swords Anniversary Edition, the Oracle series, Link's Awakening, The Legend of Zelda, and The Adventure of Link.

None of the games should be remade or ported imo Nintendo has to move on from past like they have with the release of that book.

T

Twilit_Midna

I like Twilight Princess. They should make TP into a 3DS game.

shogun_zidane

将軍 ジタン
This is a longshot away from ever happening (pun intended) but I had an idea playing adventure mode in Smash Bros Melee that Nintendo should Remake Adventure of Link with the same or at least very similar concept and control mechanics oh and graphics of SSBM or better. Just a thought though, it would make it more accessible to newcomers of the series that cannot play or beat AoL. Make it the same game with maybe more explanation of the story. Does anyone else see this to be at least kinda a good idea? Other than that NO zelda should be remade they are all perfect IMO. I understood Oot3D because of the whole 25th anniversary thing.

D

Dante Darkmane

I say we make the 3DS home of the Hero of Time. Give Majora's Mask it's welldeserved makeover and then after that...

BAM! throw a curveball and release a closing to the trilogy with a final game based on Link and the Ocarina of Time. Maybe he could be somewhere in between his child and adult persona? Given the nature of the hero of time, I would expect this third game to also be based outside of hyrule and make use of very bizarre themes.

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
I say we make the 3DS home of the Hero of Time. Give Majora's Mask it's welldeserved makeover and then after that...

BAM! throw a curveball and release a closing to the trilogy with a final game based on Link and the Ocarina of Time. Maybe he could be somewhere in between his child and adult persona? Given the nature of the hero of time, I would expect this third game to also be based outside of hyrule and make use of very bizarre themes.
And maybe at the end he could
Become the hero's shade and have a little side game for teaching the techniques to TP Link

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom