• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What worries you?

Plenty of things are worrying me at the moment, from health to money, the passage of time and back again.

But what really worries me is a combination of all three, notably am i going to have enough money in the near future to be able to live comfortably if anything were to go wrong.

What is worrying you?

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
What worries me is:

That the people I love and care about actually know how much I love and care about them because they mean the world to me.
That the people I love and care about know I'm there for them if or when they need me.
That one day I won't be able to be there and help the people I love and care about when they need it the most.

Dan

Losing the people I care about. I care about many people even though I don't often show it as means of tier 3 protection. It's nice to see others here also have the same fear. :)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I worry a lot about my school work and my future and if I'm going to do well for myself and get the job I want, etc. I have a lot of future anxiety. But What I worry about most is the people I care about. I'm always worrying if they're doing okay, if they're feeling okay, getting enough to eat, sleeping well enough, how they're feeling, and a lot more. My body is like 70% worry, but that's okay. Worrying is a sign of caring, after all.

Salem

SICK
My future, people I care about, politics, actually not specifically politics, but affairs of people affected by bad politics.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Too many things!

This!

If I listed everything that worried me not only would that list never end, you'd find out how crazy I actually am. I have anxiety disorder so worrying is pretty much who I am.

Prime things that worry me:

The health of my friends and family; politics; that I can't fix everybody's problems for them and the related subcategory of, people come to me for advice and I give it knowing I'm almsot always right about things and yet if I had the exact same problem I wouldn't have a clue what to do and wouldn't take my own advice even if I should because I have zero trust in my instincts; my own health; my future, my past, my goddamn present, I worry everybody and everything I love is going to leave me because I am worried that I'm actually a terrible person and everybody secretly hates me and rightly so; I worry things might not get better; I worry things might get worse; money; will I just end up alone because I am terrible at relationships and have had no example of a happy one to follow ever and the other related subcategories of: am I independent enough to look after myself and be okay with who I am? am I too independent and thus shut people out? (more likely the latter); what do my siblings think of me really?; what does my mum think of me?; if my dad dies will I feel guilty for the way things are or more likely, will I feel nothing at all and then feel guilty about that; I worry about my weight and my eyebrows in equal measure; I worry people are going to turn against me.....

The list goes on. I think, though, that it is everyone. And I think it's important to learn not to let those worries overwhelm you. Recognise when something is beyond your control, and have faith in yourself and your ability to handle whatever life throws your way. Although I do worry about these things, I don't let them get the best of me most of the time and neither should anybody- life is too short, go out and enjoy what little time you have, don't waste time worrying about the 'what if's' or even worse, things that have already happened which you can't change by worrying :)

This!

If I listed everything that worried me not only would that list never end, you'd find out how crazy I actually am. I have anxiety disorder so worrying is pretty much who I am.

Prime things that worry me:

The health of my friends and family; politics; that I can't fix everybody's problems for them and the related subcategory of, people come to me for advice and I give it knowing I'm almsot always right about things and yet if I had the exact same problem I wouldn't have a clue what to do and wouldn't take my own advice even if I should because I have zero trust in my instincts; my own health; my future, my past, my goddamn present, I worry everybody and everything I love is going to leave me because I am worried that I'm actually a terrible person and everybody secretly hates me and rightly so; I worry things might not get better; I worry things might get worse; money; will I just end up alone because I am terrible at relationships and have had no example of a happy one to follow ever and the other related subcategories of: am I independent enough to look after myself and be okay with who I am? am I too independent and thus shut people out? (more likely the latter); what do my siblings think of me really?; what does my mum think of me?; if my dad dies will I feel guilty for the way things are or more likely, will I feel nothing at all and then feel guilty about that; I worry about my weight and my eyebrows in equal measure; I worry people are going to turn against me.....

The list goes on. I think, though, that it is everyone. And I think it's important to learn not to let those worries overwhelm you. Recognise when something is beyond your control, and have faith in yourself and your ability to handle whatever life throws your way. Although I do worry about these things, I don't let them get the best of me most of the time and neither should anybody- life is too short, go out and enjoy what little time you have, don't waste time worrying about the 'what if's' or even worse, things that have already happened which you can't change by worrying :)

Death of yourself is entirely to a fate of the winds..

To be non poetical, Death is random, and I literally have a breakdown thinking about the complexities of not knowing if there truly IS an afterlife..

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Death of yourself is entirely to a fate of the winds..

To be non poetical, Death is random, and I literally have a breakdown thinking about the complexities of not knowing if there truly IS an afterlife..

Strangely, death doesn't worry me at all. The only thing that is certain is death. Nothing to fear afterlife or not.

Strangely, death doesn't worry me at all. The only thing that is certain is death. Nothing to fear afterlife or not.

Its the fact of not existing anymore that kills me. What is the complexity of dying, and what would occur afterwords.

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
I think the only thing I worry about is missing a train or plane or bus, but even then it's more just being very careful and arriving extra early. I don't remember the last time I worried about something big. If I have to get up early for something though I almost always have a dream the night before where I miss it and as a result end up waking up several hours before I need to.
One time I waited for 4 hours for a bus, the guy told me the wrong terminal and I missed it and his error cost me roughly €70.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom