• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What worries you?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Hmm...

At the current moment, I'm worrying about if I can get my groove back in school; recently I've been worrying about if I'm going to make it through this year alive (seriously, real talk, sometimes it feels like I won't); if I will ever get better; if I will ever feel truly happy; if I will end up with a nice family; if I will ever not **** everything up, i.e stop being a huge failure..and that's just the start of it.

I worry about if I will ever be able to make new friends again; about if my family accepts and loves me; about which day my sister is going to die; about my weight, health, motivation, sleep cycle; about if I will ever stop feeling like I'm going to cry; about if my friends actually like being around me; about if I will ever be able to truly calm down and take things in stride; if I will ever stop having so many ****ing worries.

Honestly, I'm a complete goddamn mess and often times wish I wasn't here. As the school year comes to an end and every day I can barely stand being at school anymore, I feel like I'm slowly relapsing to how I was before as I think about how easy it would be to just end it. So I guess, my biggest worry, is if I can pull through all of this, which I suppose encompasses all of the above worries as well.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
To be honest, I don't really fear anything. I don't fear death, I don't fear failure. I don't see anything as failures but more as valuable lessons added to my studybook called The Life I live. The only thing I would hate is when I'm like 75 years old and look back and I missed something in my life. Like having a family for example. That's the only thing i would hate not to have happened in my life. But besides that I don't really fear anything. I already suffered from losses of people I love in my life. I already had the traumatic experience called childhood and it was a nasty one. But right now there's no time for fear or worries. I only want to live a life without continuous worrying about anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom