• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Will You Do For The 2013 Summer?

ILU

i luv u
Summer breaks means free time, which I intend to put toward my job instead of sitting around or going places. I've started some design plans and will be relocating my gaming room, and I need that extra money. I want a good portion of it to be Zelda-themed. I've already got a treasure chest for storage. I have a ton of posters that I need framed (because unframed looks tacky and hideous and sloppy), and I'm thinking about having my library of games wrap around the entire room. Or at least a couple of walls depending on how much room memorabilia shelving and standees take up....

So, this summer, I will be working and building and working and building. I also want to buy some new tools so I can start doing some custom console mods.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Retooling curricula and learning French. I'll probably read about 7-10,000 pages for work and school as well.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Working! I plan to start a garden this summer, so I'm excited about that. I have a couple friends coming to visit too, so that will be thrilling. I also have a tentative trip planned, so that will be a highlight as well if it happens! Summer is my favorite time of the year, as there is so much to do.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Most likely work, hang and jam with friends, write some more music, finish the album I'm already recording, and most importantly: play some kick *ss video games.

I've never been the type who enjoys the summertime; I'm more of a winter guy. That said, I plan on doing absolutely nothing...well...aside from working. In addition to that, I'll probably go on a reading/drawing binge like I usually do; brush up on the Romance languages. Oh, and maybe I'll even work out.

Well, whadayaknow, I guess I might actually be doing something this summer after all....

Last edited by a moderator:

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Pfft! The Summer? My last day of school is May 23rd, since I'm graduating! I'm gonna be early!!! And since graduation is the 31st, I have plenty of time to have some fun! I plan to
-Go to Six Flags
-Rent a hotel for 3 days
-Get on A LOT of rollercoasters
-Go home
-Schedule for college classes
-Go swimming
-Wait a few days until graduation
-Graduate
-Say goodbye to awesome friends
-Receive graduation presents
- Blow half the monetary presents within a week
-Go swimming
- Have fun with more friends
-Hopefully have a job to make money in
-Go to Cedar Point, Ohio for more rollercoaster fun!
-Go swimming
-Buy stuff for college
-Go to college

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
*Go on vacation
*Hang out with friends
*Use the interwebz
*Draw more often
*SOMEHOW MAGICALLY OBTAIN YOTSUBA & ! VOLUMES 10-12
*Read more Pokémon Manga
*Read more Haruhi Suzumiya Manga
*Attempt to lose weight
*Realize that's impossible
*Cry in a little corner for the rest of the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom