• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Will You Do For The 2013 Summer?

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Hello Zelda Dungeoners! With summer break almost here (or already here for some people), what are your plans? Where will you go? What will you do? Have you been there before or it your first time?

For me, I'm going to be going down to my lake house, it's a pretty cool place. I'm going to be swimming, fishing, and playing Backgammon on the good old Intellevision II on a good old TV screen.
image001.jpg
old%2Btv.jpg

I'm also going to be filming, because I LOVE to make movies. I'm filming two, possible three this summer: a LEGO stop-motion film (this I know for sure will not get finished before summer ends), a Star Wars film, and a comedic film about an evil Wiener Dog bent on destroying the city. I'll also be playing ALTTP and FS (GBA). And finding a job.

It's a shame, but I might not be on the forums on a regular basis. [This is the part where you guys start crying.] Hopefully I'll be one it at least once a week or onces every other week.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I too will have to work this summer, probably full time (which means my time at the forums will be greatly reduced). However, that is not all. I am trying to convince my dad to buy Rush tickets, so we can go to their concert in July. I will also be spending a month in Vancouver to visit my family. But, July for me is mostly work :(

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Ah, Summer, that beautiful and hot season. I can't wait for it to come in two years... NAH kidding. My friend doesn't get Summer though, she's stuck in schol year 'round. :cry: Anyway, back to me. :> I start Summer this Friday! :party: Although this Friday I'll also be applying for a job for the Summer, so that'll be what I'm going to do. :p But I like this job, because the work pays off when I get something that I like. I've been trying to get a Violin for about a year now, and I can finally get it when I have my job. :> Also, I'll be going on a long camping trip through the old Indian areas where I live with my grandma. She likes those kinds of historical trips. And... That's it. My activity on the forums may decrease or increase, only time will tell. But I'm super excited for Summer. ;D

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I want to go on holiday! Somewhere. But, bar that, it'll just be working and doing normal, day-to-day life things. Nothing really exciting.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Hopefully get a job and work, I've been looking for a job since Winter and the stores nearby just haven't been interested in hiring me apparently, so here's hoping that the local factory I'm applying to will hire me as it's my best bet.

Last edited:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I have five weeks off in total (already spent one when my parents were visiting in the beginning fo this month, so will take the rest off in July). I'm going to the UK for about a week and a half in June/July, where I first will attend a Doctor Who convention in Birmingham, before spending a week in London, doing some shopping and stuff for a few days before finishing up by going to London Film & Comic Con. Really looking forward to it as it will be my sole abroad trip this year (I've usually done two a year, last year I did three trips, but this year I can only afford the one).

After that I will be flying home to my old hometown and stay with my parents for a couple of weeks, spend some time with family and friends who still live there.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Most likely the same thing I do any other time of the year. Go to work, come home, and just do whatever I feel like, or whatever comes my way.

Though I am thinking about looking for a better job.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Trying to get back to the airport atm, so hopefully gonna work there all summer. I'll also try to get into driver's ed so I can buy a car from my best friend's daddy-o.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom