• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Will the Next Art Style for Zelda Game?

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
Personally I think that for the 3ds portable zelda game they will use the Skyward Sword Art Style or Maybe something really realistic to show the graphical capabilities of the 3ds or Wii U. I think a anime or another type of cell shaded art tell me YOUR IDEAS!!!!! :xd:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I don't think Skyward Sword's art style will be used again. Nintendo bases the graphics of the style of the game, so each game's graphics are going to be specifically its own. Anyway, (on the WiiU) I'd see sort of a mix of OoT/MM and TP graphics. That would be golden.

If the game is light hearted, then it might be more cartoony like WW. If the game is more mature, then it will be more "realistic" like TP. It depends how mature/light hearted it is.

Red Baron

Lucius Junius Brutus
I think they've tapped a good vein with the art style of Skyward Sword - it really makes me think of the 2D games (use of colour and otherwise simplicity). While I don't think they will continue with that exact style I think keeping some of the basic ideas would be great, like the simple and vibrant use of colour and the creative use of draw distances.

guy123

The Waker of the Winds
With Zelda, Nintendo creates an art style to suit the game's story, plot, or overall feeling. I mean, can you imagine some of TP's most intense moments cel-shaded? The next art style depends completely on the feel of the next game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom