• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Will the Cuccos Be Like?

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
Do you think the cuccos should attack you if they are provoked? Or do you think link should transform into a cucco like in twilght princess?

Young Link

Grasshopper
I enjoyed the evil cuccos when you attacked them in OoT and MM. So, I really would like to see them return with their evil nature in SS. It was cool taking over one in TP, but it just didn't have that feel of fear and excitement that the older games had. And I enjoyed running over them with Epona at Lon Lon Ranch and having them chase after me. It was AWESOME!!! So, yes, for me I want the old cuccos from OoT and MM to come back, with their bad habits, hahaha.

I don't really care for how the Cuccos react when attacked because I never really go and mess around with them. If anything, though, I'd probably prefer them to attack Link again. Taking control of one of the little buggers wasn't that much of a treat; dodging them is a pretty good way to cure one's boredom.

Cuccos of death, for sure. I mean, come on, when were you NOT bored and randomly hit a Cucco to see what happened? I got a game over on my first playthrough of OoT out of natural curiosity. I was scared to go into Kakariko Village for weeks.

Cucco Revenge Squad, I guess. There wasn't really any good reason to change it like they did in Twilight Princess, and it's classic. I'd rather they just drop anything special about cuccos rather than do something different. :P

If they want to let you mind control cuccos, I'd rather they give you a reason to do so, and make it a spell, power, or item that you acquire so you can use cuccos to reach secrets or something. But I don't think they should really change the standard setup.

attack of the cuccos, although finding out what happened when you attacked a cucco in TP was quite fun and surprising, it was for just that moment, and nothing else is more fun then trying to run away from evil cuccos!:D

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
Cucco Revenge Squad, I guess. There wasn't really any good reason to change it like they did in Twilight Princess, and it's classic. I'd rather they just drop anything special about cuccos rather than do something different. :P

If they want to let you mind control cuccos, I'd rather they give you a reason to do so, and make it a spell, power, or item that you acquire so you can use cuccos to reach secrets or something. But I don't think they should really change the standard setup.

I agree that attacking cuccos should make them attack you again like in OOT. However like Axle said it would be cool to have an item or maybe a song to control them and maybe even longer than you could in TP to reach unreachable areas. Of course i guess this would sorta be pointless with the beetle but still would be cool and never know what else you could use them for.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I liked how they made them in MC where they were part of a time-based minigame and that gold one wouldnt stop flying out of your hands. In TP, I liked how they were used for a minigame and to get a Heart Piece.

They should make Cuccoos more helpless and more fun to attack, but in response, make the Feathered Fury a little more sadistically torturing for Link. But they should also use them to get stuff like Heart Pieces.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Both ideas will be good. After attacking a Cucco enough times, one of two things may randomly happen.
1. Twilight Princess method - control a Cucco for 10 seconds.
2. Classic method - Cucco Revenge Squad!

O

Owl

They should bring back the pigs. And since it's Skyloft... make them flying pigs. That dive bomb you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom