• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Will Become of Skyloft?

What will happen to Skyloft?

• Skyloft will disappear from view, but still live on in secret

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skyloft will meet a saddening demise at the hands of a villain (Ghirahim?)

• Skyloft will become City in the Sky and/or the Cloud Tops

• Other (please specifiy)

• Total voters
Many people will attest to this confirmation, including myself; I'm just curious to know HOW, WHY, and WHERE does Skyloft reunite with Hyrule, and what becomes of the supposed OTHER islands of the sky (if they're not a part of Skyloft) that were mentioned in the demos? We seem to forget about the other islands.

Do these supposed other islands mentioned in the demos even truly exist? If so, assuming they are NOT a part of main-Skyloft, why are they constantly excluded from discussion? (Hmmm...were we lied to about the sea of clouds in SS being similar to Great Sea of Wind Waker with there being more islands besides Skyloft?)

I always ask myself, Who? What? When? Where? How? and Why?...especially when it comes to Zelda...

...I actually opened a thread about this, about Skyloft, not long ago, but I guess that's forgotten huh?

T

Triforcex38

Well, having thought it over a little bit i think that Skyloft would remain in the sky, safe from evil. Link would probably have to go down from Skyloft to Hyrule To save people, be a hero you know! This is because Link is going to be the hero, of course. Then I think that you'd only go to Skyloft after you get loads of items and what not. once you get these items, you'd be able to explore Skyloft in far further depth. Perhaps, the sky island would work a bit like normal island in wind waker.
Although, Skyloft might be something to do with being the "twilight realm of this game." I mean think about, maybe Skyloft used to be a part of Hyrule before something catastrophic happened.
Meh, either way i think Skyloft isn't going to be completely destroyed and would probably act as some kind of openworld but not to the extent of the seas in Wind Waker. I mean that would be horribly boring, riding a bird across the sky. sheesh, give me the King of Red Lions anyday.

I think the most likely thing to happen is that once Link has defeated the evil that has been consuming the mainland the goddesses with deem it safe for the people to return and reform Hyrule. Skyloft could very well some later part of the City in the Sky or it could disappear entirely (the former being more likely).

This is most likely the case because the goddesses probably sent the land that would become Skyloft up in the sky to protect this very important race (Hylians) from destruction on the mainland. The goddesses (or some deity) could then have constructed the Skyward Sword as the only way someone could travel to the land below while it was still inhabited by evil. And perhaps there will be a prophecy that one hero will come along and be the one to take the Sword, travel to the land below to destroy evil once and for all so the Hylians can take there rightful place back on the mainland and bring the land of Hyrule to its fullest potential.

I know that is a bit off topic but that is what I think the back story for SS will be.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I think that Skyloft will be destroyed in skyward sword because it is not in any other games and I believe that Ghirahim is the man who is going to do the job. I have noticed in the E3 2011 trailer that Ghirahim is up in skyloft at some point in the game by the big goddess statue. I have included a picture I made as evidence to support my claim.
Ghirahim in skyloft.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom