• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What/Where Do You Store Your Belongings In?

Fig

The Altruist
Everyone has different variations of storing their belongings throughout the years. These include closets, storage bins, cubbies/shelves, cabinets, and the list keeps going on. Personally I use my closet and cabinets for my clothing, storage bins for my plushies and other merc, and my own shelves to store anything gaming-related and my college supplies/homework/backpack. Now it's time to ask the question: What/Where do you store your belongings in?

キラ

Yo!
I'm very unorganized so most of my stuff is in stacks atop of dressers, chests, and what-have-you. But at least video games are with video games, books are with books (but I only have a few books :lol:), and clothes are with clothes. I have some clothes in my dresser but I put them on top of my dresser sometimes and I am sometimes too lazy to put them inside the dresser! :P

Last edited:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Wardrobe and dresser for my clothes, a couple of drawers under the bed for bed-related items and comfy-clothes. I pretty much use shelves for everything else, a couple of boxes for random junk that I can't get myself to get rid of, lol.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Fig said:
Personally I use my closet and cabinets for my clothing, storage bins for my plushies and other merc

You have another Merc? :( I thought I was special! Waaaaaaaah.

:D And I store my stuff in everything. Everything's always put away in the right place. Wardrobe, drawers, under my bed or whatever. The best thing though is our room has a big walk-in wardrobe. I think it probably once was, like, a small child's room or something, but now it's just got shelfs and racks to hang clothes up on, shelfs for shoes. It's amaaaaazeballs! So most of my stuff goes in there, and my boyfriend uses the big chest of drawers.

Skunk

Floof
I store things wherever they end up and I can quickly access them(when I actually put them in places where I can because things get shuffled around and I lose stuff).

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Most of my things are organized by category, so my room is relatively tidy if I put everything in it's place.

Here's the rundown: Video game cases in the medium plastic drawer, laptop resting on this drawer, and underwear (briefs) and socks (high-cut) in the small drawer. A large 3-level shelf has, in descending order, art supplies, miscellaneous objects, and video game consoles. I have a desk that is supposed to only have a few notebooks and reference's for studying, but random stuff always get on it. A small bookshelf holds, well, books. My Nook E-reader is stationed there, along with a clock that hasn't a better place to be. The upper shelf in my closet is another misc. with some old schoolwork and an HD TV that I'm too lay to ocassionally take down for Wii games.

#UnnecessarilyLong

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Boxes or drawers. I always put everything in drawers. Even if my drawers are falling apart. I always find room to store stuff. And I always find drawers even without a desk around it :P

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Wardrobe, drawers, a random small room that no one uses in our house etc.

That's primary where I store my stuff. Clothes are usually in wardrobes/drawers (obv...), i usually keep all my grooming stuff on top of my drawer as it's just more convenient, and I store random shizz in the other room. The problem is my shoes/trainers. I seriously have an addiction to buying them and i have literally no space to store them.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
I have this little shelf right next to my Bed that I like putting odds and ends on. Then there's this table where my sketches, pencils, XB controller and flashdrive rest, and anything else I stuff in my backpack.

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
Well, I'm pretty good when it comes to games and my CDs. My CDs are in a craft bin and my games are all in my top dresser drawer. My college stuff goes into my messenger bag and my high school stuff goes into my backpack. Everything else is on the floor.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I have plenty of room in closets for most of my clothing and shoes. I also use storage bins for games and other junk I keep around. All in all, all is neatly organized, and yet I can't seem to find my glasses. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom