• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Were Your Favorite Childhood Tv Shows You Used to Watch

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Sinking Badges if you get Cartoon Network they still show Looney Tunes for an hour around 3-4 whihc I still watch.

Histaria(It's an old show about special people and moments in History) Animanacs and Tiny Toons.

The Super Mario Super Show I forgot what channel and I tend to watch only new Episodes of Spongebob and Fairy Oddparents.

Scooby-Doo was the main one I watched.

I didn't have cartoon network or any of those networks when I was growing up. So I was deprived of Spongebob, Rugrats, Fairly Odd Parents, and others that everyone would always talk about. :(

Jedizora

:right:
I used to be obssed with the Pokemon Cartoons. It was literly the only thing I would watch. I suppose I was a nerd even back then. I actually can't think of any others.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Well, considering I'm still going through my childhood, I could consider this my "What are your favorite TV shows" thread lol.

Well, I really like Chowder (it's too bad they cancelled it), the old (old meaning before 2005) episodes of Spongebob, and Regular Show is pretty funny. Aside of cartoons, I've seen most of the first episode of Falling Skies, and it's pretty freaking awesome. There are a few more, but the truth is, I don't watch a lot of TV. I mostly just play videogames and listen to music.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
The Simpsons
Batman the Animated Series
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
X-Men the Animated Series
Spider-Man the Animated Series
Superman the Animated Series
Batman Beyond
WWF-E Programing
Family Guy
Beavis and Butthead
South Park
Married with Children
That 70s Show
Malcolm in the Middle
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2k3
The Batman

Yeah, my brothers made sure I wasn't lame.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom