• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Website Do You Use Most Often?

Sad to say, but this one probably makes the top 5 >_<

I check Facebook, Gmail, Google Reader and Youtube a few times a day. Next in line is probably things like my bank service, Britain's National Rail website and stuff like New Musical Express or Ultimate Guitar a few times a week. And more recently BBC I-player to catch up on TV late at night :P. Often have to look up stuff on Wikipedia aswell.

And there's no away I look on any dodgy sites, ever. No sir :P

enemytracker

無情な
Inside my personal pot, killing some bugs.
ET's secret list of websites:
  1. Zelda Dungeon (I log-in everyday)
  2. You Tube (To watch walk/playthroughs)
  3. Mix Pod (To edit and add new stuff to my 7 playlists)
  4. Deviantart (To appreciate the other's art. I rarely submit mine because I'm lazy)
  5. G-mail and Hotmail (Eh... For obvious reasons...)
  6. Facebook (To play some games and annoy my friends and strangers)
  7. Google (It does 40% of my homework for me)
  8. Wikipedia (It does 100% of my history homework for me)

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
Well, I spend FAR more time on Ace Attorney Online than I probably should. That is my original "home forum", and I've never left it.

YouTube is second. Everyone loves YouTube.

Brawl in the Family, the best webcomic ever, is third.

These rankings are according to "most visited" on Google Chrome.

Djinn

and Tonic
Deviantart mostly,

This place is definitely another spot I check daily. Other than that the same old, Hotmail etc. I have at least two other forums I check every now and then, but not nearly as much as I come here. Sometimes I will go a day or two without checking them.

Me being the geek that I am, I spend a lot of time on online simulation sites. I also spend a lot of time on a few forums I mod on, and I can easily spend a few hours in a day watching Let's Plays on youtube.

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
It depends on the mood. But I have a few.

1) Zelda Universe. I'm addicted to ZU like some people are addicts of FB.
2) Zelda World. I'm on Staff there, so I go on there frequently.
3) Exploding Deku Nut. 'Nuff said.

Between all those, I'll check out their affilates and visit those. I'll also work on my site.

Lately, my typical internet routine is to open up Firefox, then open different sites in tabs. First tab almost always goes to Facebook, but all I usually do on there if there isn't anything to do, is just occasionally switch back and forth from my profile and the news feed. Facebook is kind of boring if you really think about it. Second tab goes to this here site, and I will also sometimes just cycle though a few pages and admire my profile. But this site, right now, is probably my most-used. But, the third tab will either go to Zelda Universe so I can lurk on it even though I've gotten banned from that site two years ago, or YouTube so browse for random videos. And fourth tab will go to my new site, the Pancake Community, just because I like admiring my hard work of coding it.

I also visit deviantART, Abstract Fonts, and Zelda Wiki on occasion, but those wouldn't make the rank:
1) Zelda Dungeon
2) Facebook
3) YouTube
4) Pancake Community
5) Zelda Universe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom