• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Weapons Would You Want?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Wow, wasn't expecting that much from one guy! The wand shouldn't be TOO hard though...This should be fun!:)

Dude, you have an excellent hand at drawing! Do you think it'd be up to giving a battle-axe a try? :?

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
The "Epic Flail" should be a weapon. haha. U get it? Epic fail, epic flail. haha.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
The "Epic Flail" should be a weapon. haha. U get it? Epic fail, epic flail. haha.
Erm...Well...thanks...I think. =/

Here's the next batch!

Thareous, here is your Battle Axe.
zeldabattleaxe.jpg

Links Brother, your wand.
zeldawand.jpg

Post-organic, here is your Cleaver and Rapier.
zeldacleaverandrapier.jpg

And finally, Links Brother's Poison, Ice, and Fire Swords. I'll let you figure out which is which. XD
zeldapoisonicefiresword.jpg

Last edited:

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Ok, I know it's kinda late but I've been busy/distracted. =[

Thareous, I FINALLY made your Poleaxe (bout time considering it was the first weapon idea).
zeldapoleaxe.jpg

And blubb, here is your fantasy Machine Gun
zeldamachinegun.jpg

Again, sorry it took so long =/.

zellinkda

one of many
first of all, for me, if there were any guns in zelda, in my opinion that would be bad. not trying to offend anyone who wants them...........
anyway, i think it would be awesome if zelda could fly. or if link had a metal pole to swing around. so basically, an axe that is 100% metal

This is a really good thread, and in my opinion, this topic isn't brought up nearly enough. As much as I enjoyed Skyward Sword, I missed having another weapon like OoT's Megaton Hammer and items like it.

D

dragonmon980

i would like drumsticks because it would paraliz your opponents then you can kill it.

A

ALinkToTheTea

Two Master Swords That Are like staffs as well as kick *** swords:O

Z

ZeldavsMusic

I've been thinking about the many similarities between Zelda and God of War and I was hoping there would be some items implemented into the game that are similar to God of War items, like those lion fist things, or even the chain swords that latch onto his wrists. That would be cool.

I'd like to be able to use the crossbow from Link's Crossbow Training. It might be an upgrade to the bow, or it could be a separate item that has greater fire power, but takes longer to reload. The crossbow would also be the closest thing to a gun that we would get. I can't see an actual gun in the series.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
first of all, for me, if there were any guns in zelda, in my opinion that would be bad. not trying to offend anyone who wants them...........

He didn't say he wanted one, quite the opposite actually. He was just reasoning that since there were conveyor belts in SS (which were invented after the machine gun) that it was only logical that there would be a machine gun. In other words, he was kinda complaining about how technologically advanced some areas were in SS (no offense intended). I just decided to take up the challenge of making one, and I just made it more fantasy-based to fit Zelda better. Maybe it shoots magical beams? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom