• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What We Hope to See on Zelda Wii U

Hello I thought I would share some ideas on Zelda Wii U, and what I expect. You can tell me what you hope for, even make a video if you want.
Gameplay SORRY HAVE ISSUES WITH COMPUTER! For gameplay I hope they use more motion controls and that you will needs to make strategies to hit long slices or short ones, short cuts on fast weaker enemies. Long stabbing into armored enemies got more ideas but posted this thread by accident so I'll let you see it now.

Last edited:
A

aquizero

i read that they do wish to continue motion controls in the new games, so that is awesome. umm, i know many are against real voices but i am not. i mean i would like link and zelda to have a voice however that is unrealistic. too many fans would be against this so i would settle for the remainder of the characters to have voices and zelda and link to appear mute.

too many fans would be against this so i would settle for the remainder of the characters to have voices and zelda and link to appear mute.

Not only that, Nintendo are against the Idea as well. I personally think Voice acting for Zelda isn't really a wise choise, the games have done really well without it and I don't think they need to include it.

Now back to the topic, there are plans to use Motion controls, how they are used in Zelda Wii-U, only time will tell. I'm pretty certain that Ganondorf will once again be the main antagonist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom