• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What We Can Confirm About the Game

The "Forest" area has been confirmed to be called Faron Woods.
The Sky Temple seems to be changed to Skyview Temple in Japanese.

World Map updated, can't post the picture for some reason...

Last edited:
T

Triforce123

Wahoo! November 20th! Can't wait! My mind is overloaded!:S:S:S:S:S:S:S

Theres a video on the JP site about the penguin people. I think they're called Morenis or something.

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Theres a video on the JP site about the penguin people. I think they're called Morenis or something.

I've been looking, cannot find it. Also, if anyone speaks or can read Japanese text, could you do us all a favour and scan the Japanese site for any interesting confirmable tidbits, like names, locations, etc.

According to this article by 1Up, the Goron in Faron Woods is obsessed with Skyloft and everything connected to it, and Link can regenerate health by sitting down when prompted.
Interesting...

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
I've been looking, cannot find it. Also, if anyone speaks or can read Japanese text, could you do us all a favour and scan the Japanese site for any interesting confirmable tidbits, like names, locations, etc.

They have a name now :D Kikwis! Also, Sky Temple is now the Skyview Temple.

The Ancient Cistern will be the fourth dungeon.
1. Skyview Temple
2. Earth Temple
3. Desert Temple
4. Ancient Cistern

I also have a bad gut feeling that we're gonna have 7 temples. If so, we'll have 28 pieces of heart.

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Well, after a few weeks of this on the back burner, I've done some updates. As always, post when you have exclusive info, and stuff I've forgotten that is confirmable, not too specific (like the time you get an item or the name of an insignificant character). Much obliged.

Ariel

Think for yourself.
I don't know what those people at IGN were smoking or what practical joke they were playing but apparently there is NO LEFT HANDED OPTION.

Which is disheartening, because that could've been fun. Oh well, I'm right-handed anyways, sorry lefties.

L

L3WCore64

So it kinda sucks how there isn't going to be a lefty mode. Why would IGN confirm something Nintendo said wasn't in the game? idk but it
shouldn't be to much of a problem. I don't know the guys name (he was some reviewer), but he said he had no problem with having the wii remote in his hand so I hope all the leftys out there won't have too much of a problem.

Any lefty who "says" they would have a problem has never even ATTEMPTED to use their right hand for controlling a Wii remote.. it's not hard.

L

L3WCore64

So if there is tears of light and light spirits in Skyward Sword I wonder of by helping them that upgrades your "Goddess Sword" (imo I don't like the name too much I would prefer it be called the Skyward Sword you know the title of the game, but I can deal with it). Man Skyward Sword is turning out to be a huge reference to alot of TP. I wonder how the end of the game will tie into Ocarina of Time when it's so TP (with the names of areas and light spirits, etc) like idk...

Ariel

Think for yourself.
I don't know if it's been said on here yet, but I read that the goddess's name is Hylia, which actually makes a lot of sense.

Yeah, I heard that in passing but I'm not willing to confirm it coz it's a rather hefty claim. I'd like to leave that one on the "maybe" pile for now, unless you can conclusively prove it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom