• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What We Can Confirm About the Game

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Well, Zelda's father, the one that looks like Rauru/Kaepora Gaebora, is named Gaebora. Coincidence? Also, you have to chase Fi around Skyloft after being saved by your bird and waking up in your bed.

What the- Am I missing something? Where're you getting this info? :S

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
No, you guys, it's Gaebora, not Gaepora. Sorry if the scans are too low quality!
capturewyp.jpg

Your scan, just rotated with the names marked.
Looks like Gaepora to me. Kaepora Gaebora is printed later in that paragraph; just compare the words. Even if the scan quality is low, the letters look distinguishable to me :/

What the- Am I missing something? Where're you getting this info? :S

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?23557-Nintendo-Power-Article-Reveals-New-Info!

Last edited:
D

DR_Salvitor

i could never understand why people thought thought The Demon lord was the gilded sword

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Excellent! It seems that quite a few prediction were actually founded in truth: Zelda's Father the owl, Zelda's capture being a dream, save statues, the mystery girl is a sheikah (obvious), etc.

I will update the OP, I'll try my best to integrate it into the already existing info, and just tack on everything else to the Miscellaneous section.

Ariel

Think for yourself.
There, remixed, reformatted, prettied up the original post now with new videos, new info, and better structure, I believe.

Once again, if there is anything anyone would like to add, don't hesitate to shout out. I won't, however, go into specifics about how to play the game, i.e. how to beat the Earth Temple boss or exactly how many x you need to do y, etc. General info only.

Thanks again.

THIS, PEOPLE!

[video=youtube;veuM2xrIwk4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veuM2xrIwk4[/video]

Evil dude is evil. Ghirahim needs to resurrect him. He pillaged the Earth in the past, he was sealed away. The world stood up to stop him and now Ghirahim's out to revive him.

The races from right to left are: Mogma, Goron, Hylian/Skyloftian, Penguin thing, PROBABLY a Zora, and whatever the hell this thing is:

New Race.jpg

There.

Last edited:

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Wow, all this new stuff is becoming unwieldy.

FIRSTLY, I was wrong. No Zoras, just this guy:

New Race 2.jpg

That's the race next to the penguin thing and the little robot thing in the newly released into (the one in Spanish). Too bad, I liked Zoras. Anywho...

Check out the videos in these articles. There's no real information, just stuff to chew on and entice you for the upcoming game.

http://au.wii.ign.com/articles/119/1197148p1.html

There's three trailers overall. I'll embed them once they go up on Youtube. I think we're fast approaching critical mass in the amount of info we have before the game is released. Happy theorizing, everyone! :)

Last edited:
L

Lord_Vaati783

anyone else thinks that a harp will be link's insterment in skyward sword?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
FIRSTLY, I was wrong. No Zoras, just this guy:

View attachment 18074

That's the race next to the penguin thing and the little robot thing in the newly released into (the one in Spanish). Too bad, I liked Zoras. Anywho...

I wonder if that the Zora's pre-evolution form. That would explain why they altered into the Rito after Hyrule was flooded, because genetically they're based on an evolutionary system where they change so that they can adjust to the environment. How that applies to these guys, I'm not sure.

Also, here is the Romance Trailer which IGN "distributed" today:

[video=youtube;RE5yYPEWiBw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE5yYPEWiBw[/video]​

Last edited:

Ariel

Think for yourself.
I'm wondering....

Maybe it's too early to be excluding Zoras and whatnot from the game, because, there's obviously Sheikahs, which weren't shown in the Spanish intro video (unless you count them as one of the enemies led by the evil dude). Regardless, I think I'm jumping the gun a bit. Anybody want to offer me some compelling evidence or speculation as to why I should exclude them from the game? Because I really like Zoras, among other things, they're awesome.

Ariel

Think for yourself.
I have once again updated with the new trailers and what not. A little thing about the races, too.

Tomorrow morning, I will be playing a demo of Skyward Sword. This demo will be the E3 demo with the bird flight, Ghirahim boss fight, and dungeon.

I've already asked this but is there anything anyone would like to find out about the game? Any niggling little details to learn of? I'll keep a list of these things and investigate as well as, you know, having an awesome time playing the newest Zelda game.

Post your questions or requests here and I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Oohh, 10, 000 views. What a nice milestone to hit just as this thread becomes redundant with the flood of info that's coming our way.

Last edited:

vcdomith

Mad Artist
*Ariel*
If you could try doing these things: Can you damage Ghirahim a the Bow, in the temple can you cut the webs Without the beetle jaws and can you hurt Ghirahim with the sword beam

Ariel said:
Post your questions or requests here and I'll get back to you tomorrow.

I've had something that's been bugging me for a while. When doing the dungeon demo, attempt to leave the dungeon and look around at the area outside of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom