• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your Very First Video Game?

101hylainDin

I'm just MLG like that.
In that box at the other end of the hallway.
Either Super Mario Sunshine or Ty the Tasmanian Tiger. both great games. got one for christmas along with the gamecube. got the other at best buy. either way my sister spilled/dumped soda on Super Mario Sunshine. never worked again. later got another on amazon.

Super Mario Bros on the NES was the first real game I got to sit down and really play... one of my mom's friends had the new crazy NES system (it was the mid 80s) and brought it over to our house. I was about 7 or so.. it blew my mind.. I was amazed with the game.. The NES was on top of my X-mas list that year...

I had played other games in the arcade but being a fairly young child I was not good at them and games like Pacman and Donkey Kong were not very forgiving on a child with no real gaming experience or the quarters to acquire the necessary skills.

Legend of Zelda blew my mind again shortly after I got the system... It was not like anything I imagined possible.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Castlevania on Gameboy. even though i could never get past world one, it still counts

The first console I owned was the Gameboy Colour when I was about six and the first game I had was Game & Watch Gallery 2. Other games among my earliest were Super Mario Bros deluxe, Link's Awakening and Pokemon Red, three series that I still play to this day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom