• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your Very First Video Game?

S

schuey

It was either Pokemon Red, or Pokemon Gold. Can't really remember hahah.

BigBig

Who needs a shield?
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaario Bros 3!!! For the GBAsp

My favorite :D. Unfortunately, I sold it a couple years ago. * sigh *

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
Well when I was a kid, we lived with my grandma for two years and she had a SNES. My brother (six) and I (four) would play Super Mario and A Link to the Past all the time! Well, I never played I just watched. I think my first real game that I played myself was either Ocarina or Donkey Kong... : D

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I'm really not sure what my first game was anymore. It could be The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, it could be Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (PC Version), or it could be one of the Game Boy games my brother used to have. Now that I think on it a little bit more linearly, though, it must have been Pokemon: Gold Version, at which point I was at a young enough age that my brother told me I could play it if I didn't save. No idea what I did. XD The first game I beat, though, since it took a little while for me to become decent at playing any type of game, was Four Swords. That was multiplayer-only, though, so I became determined to start playing and beating games by myself (specifically Zelda games so I could understand the timeline) and moved on to Four Swords Adventures, which became the first game I beat by myself.

S

Skyet!

I honestly think it was The Original Legend Of Zelda...or it was Super Mario Bros.3. I do know for certain it was a NES game.

It was Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins for the original GameBoy. I could never beat Wario at the end though, so my dad would always fight him for me. I must have played through that game more than ten times. I really hope they release it on the eShop for 3DS, I would love to be able to play it again (and actually beat Wario myself!).

I believe my first game was Super Mario World for the SNES. I still have my nostalgic goggles with this game.

P

Purehalo59

I'm not too sure but I think the first game I played was Crash Bandicoot for the PS1. The first game I owned was Star Wars podracer for the N64, great game!

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I'm pretty sure the first game I actually played was Kirby's Dreamland for the Game Boy. May not be the hardest game, unless it's the extra game, but it still has a special place in my heart.

H

Honey Pie

Let's see... I know it was one of the Pokemon games for the Gameboy but I do vaguely remember an adorable little mouse-thing following me so I guess it was Pokemon Yellow Version. I also remember that I would battle one whild Pokemon then heal up at the Pokemon centers wheather or not I actually took damage (that sounds like something I would do :lol:). I also remember a Bulbasaur for some reason, which is weird because you start off with a Pikachu in Yellow. Maybe it was the rival's Pokemon?

Ugh! Why can't I remember the first game I ever played well!?

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tigerlily13

I believe it was Yoshi's Island or Super Mario World 1 or 3 for the game boy advanced.

ShaddixCroft

The Twilight King
First game I ever played when I was 4 years old and it was Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on the SEGA Mega Drive and first full 3D game I played was Crash Bandicoot on my Playstation yeah it still doesn't feel that long ago I first played Crash Bandicoot heh:).

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
Wow. You're asking me to go way-way back in time in memory. :/ Um, let's see...... it was when the Nintendo was first released....... Ugh. Can't remember. I think Super Mario Bros. 3 though I'm not sure. I foggily remember having Mario 1,2 and 3, Tetris, and LoZ. There were also a whole bunch of other random Nintendo games that I can barely remember anymore; Paper Boy, Q-Bert, Galaga, Kirby's Adventure, Dr. Mario. You know, classic Nintendo stuff. :/

Goddess, I feel old now. =_=

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom