• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your Very First Video Game?

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
The first video game I played was either snake on my dad's ancient Nokia.

...Or it would be Goldeneye on N64, dayum that was a good game!

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
dont laugh..... my first EVER video game system was a gameboy advance SP for christmas when i was 8, and the chronicles of Narnia game. i shamefully didn't start playing Zelda until i was 11 :embarrassed:

It was Pokemon Silver. I got totally addicted to it in the time. And it was the only main series pokemon game I have beaten ^ ^"

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Good Lord, this is going to be a hard question to answer... o_O

Umm.... I don't exactly know which game it was but I know that it was on the NES. It was either Super Mario Bros., Duck Hunt, Dragon Warrior, or the original Legend of Zelda. Which one out of those, I'm not entirely sure... :hmm: Sorry.

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
This thread sure got me thinking lol... I think it has to have been Super Mario Land on the original black and white Game Boy when I was about 5 or 6. It originally belonged to my sister and once she grew out of video games, around age 14, I inherited it, even though that old dusty Game Boy is long gone :( For years when I was a kid, I was never able to get past the Chai Kingdom, but I picked the game up for old time's sake about a year ago and finally beat it :embarrassed:

N

nintan116

My first video game was Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World for the SNES, all because my uncle was very lucky to win a SNES bundled with the game from a lottery. I don't know if it really counts since it was 5 games in one. . . :xd:

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
My first console was a Nintendo 64, which I still to this day cherish dearly, even if it is literally on its last legs.
My first two games on the N64 were Castlevania64, which is an epic game although it used to scare the hell out of me. I also got Diddy Kong Racing with it which to this day I hold far above the likes of Mario Kart for it's laughs and wacky characters.

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
The very first game I ever played was my father's copy of Crash Bandicoot 2 for the Playstation. The first game I ever owned myself (not including some silly Mickey Mouse game) was Super Mario Bros. Deluxe for the GameBoy Color. ^_^

I had never heard of or played a Super Mario game before. The only reason I bought it was because I had recently played another GameBoy game at a friend's house and got addicted to it. I didn't know the name of that game, all I could remember was that the main character was dressed in green, so I was looking for boxes that had characters clad in green. I finally saw a box with one on it (Luigi) and I thought it was the same game. I soon learned it wasn't, but it was extremely fun so I decided to keep it. So in essence, I stumbled upon one of the most popular games of all time by accident XD.

Years later, after I had become a Zelda fanatic, I realized that game I played at my old friend's house was Link's Awakening =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom