• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your Very First Video Game?

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Well I'm not sure I remember but I was born in 1991 when the SNES came out so I'm assuming it was a game for that system. yeah. So my first games on that may have owned by other people... because I was too young to have a game myself... in that time of my life I remember watching people play tons of games: Super Mario World and All Stars, (which turns out to be my middle name) was a big part of my childhood, Zelda ALttP, Kirby, Megaman X all those classic games. from what I can remember the first game I remember receiving was either Mario RPG or Thomas The Tank Engine for SNES. I loved Thomas when I was a kid XD I still kinda do, I have it on my PSP and computer now so I can still play it lol I was a bit of a Thomas freak, can u tell?

I watched the shows, had the train tracks and had tons of movies. Plus the VIDEO GAME. but Mario RPG actually stuck with me, to this day I enjoy getting my hands on as many rpgs as I can. I'm playing over ten rpgs at the moment and hardly ever make any progress in any of them! but it is always fun to level up.

My very first was either Twilight Princess or Raving Rabbids. I'm not sure I really remember which, since I don't remember the exact day my mom and I got the Wii. I think RR came first, though. But it was mostly my mom who played that one.

X

xXDREWXx

Mortal Kombat On SNES. Me And My Brother Would Play It When I Was 3 Years Old. First Game I Beat,Too!!

I grew up in arcades, so who even knows what my first "official" game was. Though I'm sure it was awesome and retro, either Tetris or Arkanoid. I would play those for hours.

P

prosper58

Mine would probably be A Link to the Past, because I started that when I was 4 years old. I remember setting up the super nintendo every day while my siblings were at school so I could play it. I may have played Super Mario World a couple times before then, but I actually liked playing ALTTP.

S

Stilt-Man

It was either Combat for Atari, or King's Quest for the computer. I played both at roughly the same time, but I don't recall which was technically first.

C

Callum1064

My very FIRST game (gaming since the year 2000 :P) was a Crash Bandicoot or Spyro...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom