• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your Opinion of Dowsing?

I enjoyed this new concept of dowsing. It actually made object hunting more fun for me. Sometimes dowsing would lead to a cliff and it would leave me stumped as to where the item was. That's where you need to think in order to figure it out. For example, there is a goddess cube where you need to jump off the cliff and somehow control Link so that he goes around a big piece of land that is jutting out of the cliff. You then find that there is a platform behind it. Once you get that goddess cube you clawshot your way back up.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i hate it when you get told you need to find something but get given NOTHING to help you locate it. if you get some riddles to solve to find then fair enough bit if it's a case of 'we want a shrubbery, go get one' and it could be ANYWHERE, that just cheap. the dowsing was probably too much but at least it didn't highlight where what you needed to find was on the map

To be honest: I HATE dowsing. It doesn't make sense (like feelings auras and stuff like that, I guess Miyamota has watched Avatar too often) and you have to use it waaay to much in the game. Seriously: Everything gets lost, and falls down and everything. You know you're on a islind in mid-air, so they should know better. I don't hat looking for stuff, but I do if you need to do it too often.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
It's your problem if you found it made the game easier, seeing as how it was completely optional. Saying it made the game easy is like saying that the Sheikah stone made it easy, nobody is making your use it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom