• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your Name?

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I would always name my character Anon (pronounced uh-non) because I like to think of that as my nickname and I just have been using it for quite the bit now. :)

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
It was my name during my first run, then Ash. Then, after Gold and Silver came out, I started again with Red, just for canon consistency :p

Hmm... I forget, but I know it was something awful. Naming things isn't exactly my forte, and when I do name things, it's usually something vulgar. I think it contained a swearword or two...

For some reason my name (in Yellow version) was "LADDIE". I'm not entirely sure why I decided to name him that, honestly. I suppose the fact that he was male meant that I needed to name him Laddie, as he was a lad, after all, but I don't really know. I can't remember. But if I were to do a file on Yellow now, I would just name him after me, I guess.

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
I used to do myself as ASH, and rival as GARY. I would use my name Kevin, and have my rival as Mike (One of my friends) or I'd use Red and Blue as names.

J

jose095

Young: I would always name myself ash
Now: Enrique, my middle name

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I would name him Red or Ash, until middle of 5th grade when I got my nickname Niki then I started naming him Nick as it is a male version and I would name the rival Sean cuz my friend's nickname is Summer.

Chris. becuase my cousin chris taught me how to play yellow and named the charecter after himself. Even now if the girl charecter looks lame ill name the guy chris.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
Since the beginning I have used my own name for my character and for my rival I always put my best friends name

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom