• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your Name?

Fig

The Altruist
It all depends on the region and character's appearance. If the region is Kanto, my player's name is Red. If it is Johto, the name is either Gold/Ludwig. In Hoenn, I would always name the character Brendan. Sinnoh was the first region I legitimately used my real name David. In Black/White, I named my character Fig.

I'm still thinking what should my character's name be for Black 2/White 2. I'm thinking of either Tai (cause the guy just reminds me of Tau from Digimon), his soon-to-be official name, Andrew, or Alexandro. For sure the rival's name is going to be Geno if I have that option.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Out of all the Pokemon Games I've played
Crystal Name: Megan
Sapphire Name: Sapphire
Emerald Name: Ami (Ah-meee not Ay-mee)
FireRed Name: Candy
Diamond Name: Dawn
Platinum Name: Kaisy
SoulSiver Name: Kamerin
White Name: Akita
Blue Rescue Team Name: Sakura
Explorers of Time: Yuki
Explorers of Sky: Misao

Neither of them are my real name

Last edited:
In the classics I named myself Ash and my rival Gary, because I was real into the show at that point and thought it was silly to name yourself after a color. After reading the manga, though, I can see it.

Last edited:

willsfairysword

links assistant in combat
my new name for every game will name creation like pokemon is willsportalgun or WPG for short it used to be my actual name but then my steam name came up while making a new emerald file

When I first played Pokémon Red, I just named my character Ash Because I couldn't think of any name to give him. At the time I wasn't really keen on giving my character my real name because that what I was like back then.

Nowerdays I will always call my Character by the name of Tyharie (or Jessica if I decided to play as a Girl), who are named after my Original Characters.

Dan

I always used my own name... It helped me feel more connected with pokemon badass Blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom