• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your most recent purchase?

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
Bought Metal Gear: Ghost Babel for the GameBoy Color and a mock-lego Metal Gear Rex, both on Etsy.

Nearly had a heart attack thanks to what the price screen did to me when I confirmed the order, since the Metal Gear Rex model was priced at just around $90 USD and the 'Order Received' screen showed the price as $750... ... ... with an HK in front of it.
The model set is coming from Hong Kong so I guess around $90 USD = $750 HK.

RamboBambiBambo

Gloves that were too little for me hands so I re-bought them two sizes up to fix the issue.

Apparently Mens' Large is actually Children's Large with the wrong label attached.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Ordered a headset with a mic cuz my friends have been getting on me about how I always sound like I'm underwater when I stream (I have to sit away from the mic to play the game ) so hopefully this remedies that.

Also the spooky lights I have on my tv stand are dying so I ordered some new lights. I'm surprised the ones I had lasted over two years considering they were cheap 6 dollar lights from a pharmacy. The ones I ordered seem very nice, but the shipping price list had me absolutely lose it.

f684449acb.png

Get it on Thursday, or for the amazing price of 90 MORE ****ING DOLLARS you can get them two whole days earlier! Absolutely insane can I please look inside the brain of the person who decided this? The lights themselves are only $16. This is melting my head.

bought these from Walmart last night after eating out for supper

M3GAN movie for DVD
the new 4K blu ray of Dragonslayer. Bought it because of the bonus features behind the scenes stuff which is great
the Wolf Man Legacy Collection for DVD. the walmart store also had the Frankenstein Legacy Collection also but I decided to get the Wolf Man Legacy first anyway
The Shining blu ray boxed set with a little funko keychain
Hot Honey Pringles
a sub sandwich
strawberry dark chocolate kit kat
the new Coke Transformation
Star Wars Vintage Collection Klaatooian Raider figure

Im curious if anyone else besides me buys magazines. Not just like the single issues of magazines like Horror Hound etc but do any of you also buy special digest magazines like the new recent Best of the 1990s Digest special for Mad Magazine and just a few minutes ago while i was at the grocery store i saw a magazine about the Super Mario Bros franchise

RamboBambiBambo

Screenshot_20230331_174811_Shop.jpg

After browsing on Game Room for the past decade, I finally got Metroid Prime Hunters.
For the past decade they have been getting the DEMO Cartridge for Hunters in stock and not the ACTUAL GAME.
Now I finally have it.
Oh and the OoT 3D is for my younger brother as a surprise gift.

2nd gen AirPods Pros. I had the regular AirPods 3rd gen that I rarely used cause they barely fit in my ear without feeling like they were going to fall out. I'm a musician so for the gym I normally use my custom mold In-Ear monitors connected to a bluetooth adapter for my music, but I had to send them in for repair and needed something that I could use and trust to not fall out for the next few weeks.

I also pre-ordered the Zelda OLED Switch but I don't count that since it hasn't shipped yet.

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance Gamefcube version came in the mail earlier today in the morning. Im glad I finally have the game. Its Frost's debut in the series I think along with whoever else is in the game.

I also bought another Retro Mini "NES" knockoff from the bin store earlier today in the morning. Had to get another one for one of my nieces or nephews for a christmas present later this year

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom