• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your most recent purchase?

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
10th is the last one, though a release date still hasnt been announced for an english translation so we might be waiting a while. I've been following the series for like 3 years now so I feel you, I dont know what I'll do when it's over :'D

Maybe they'll do botw next or something, idk. Its a little uncertain if they'll do anything as they only did TP due to fan requests as opposed to Nintendo asking them to, but I really hope they continue to write for Zelda.
If they do BotW, Nintnedo might actually go a bit more in-depth about having ALL the contents be canon rather than have it be Akira Himekawa's usual "Canon but with added fluff".
It would be interesting to have the history of Hyrule told through Link's eyes up until the point of the shrine of resurrection.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I just purchaed an 11 inch iPad Pro with an Apple Pencil 2 from Apple's Black Friday "shopping event" as they call it (instead of giving a discount they give gift cards with the purchase). Looking forward to picking it up tomorrow.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Reached into the cooler planning to get a Coke, but then I saw that the spiced cranberry Sprites are out for this year's holiday release. Got one of those instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom